I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
It's disgusting to be weak. It's disgusting to be strong. It's disgusting to ask for help. It's disgusting to take things from those weaker than you. Yet all of this i have done, and will keep doing as long as i live.

Anybody else feel disgusted with life?

• Hugs
Reactions: deflationary, WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 7 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yes, I'm disgusted with every single thing that makes up this pathetic existence. Everything is rotten. Everything is just pain and suffering. It's just dog eat dog survival bullshit until you die and humans make it even worse. I don't enjoy anything anymore. Not even music, games or alcohol. I just want to sleep and forget all of this.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, yive and 3 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
HUman beings are just rotten full stop, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/humanity-is-vile.76295/

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
HUman beings are just rotten full stop, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/humanity-is-vile.76295/
I'd say it's more that life itself is rotten.

Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep and mlha
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Yeah... just think what life is - first we are born, then we breathe and then we die. Anything that happens between those points is completely up to circumstance, and more often than not, circumstancde doesn't favor the living.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, demuic, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It's disgusting to be weak. It's disgusting to be strong. It's disgusting to ask for help. It's disgusting to take things from those weaker than you. Yet all of this i have done, and will keep doing as long as i live.

No kidding.

I am disgusted with myself and others. And I have dealt with the same shit repeatedly.

It's "not here" but you know.

The future… I wanted it so badly and I felt like it was passing by without me.

Nobody wanted me to "learn" or "progress."
I wasn't "good enough."

Progress came.

And then super bad shit occurred and continued to do so. Influenced by a bad mother. Influenced by bad people and trying to please bad people, trying to please the world and being repeatedly fucked with.

It got "better" and then it went "bad" again. And the same old stupid shit… same cruel shit. Same cruel shit. You learn to give up in a way. You give up, they say try harder, "try again."

Oh to fucking hell with it.

You see what they did, you couldn't find a better way? You never could. And it wasn't enough. It was too much. It was everything in between. Bad family. Bad life. Bad men. Bad roommates. Bad "friends." Bad situations. Bad roommates. Trying to constantly "do better" and then someone just ruins it repeatedly. Not okay. Not okay. Too many put downs, too many fuck faces. Too many shut downs. Too many situations that pushed too far. Can't do any better? Ahhh, they're all so much better than each other, aren't they?

Last edited:
Reactions: Snake of Eden and Iamchickenhat
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Can't do any better? Ahhh, they're all so much better than each other, aren't they?
Violence is a very good argument. There is really no way around it. We act like civilized people, take pride from our humane values, which will then be tossed aside whenever necessary and then put back on like nothing ever happened.

Those who won't be gaslighted to obey will be bullied to obey, those who can't be bullied to obey will be bullied to death. In reality we are all rotten sons of bitches. Those who are not, will learn to be, or get eaten by rotten sons of bitches. What more is there to say.

Reactions: Wrennie, Iamchickenhat and stellabelle
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Violence is a very good argument. There is really no way around it. We act like civilized people, take pride from our humane values, which will then be tossed aside whenever necessary and then put back on like nothing ever happened.

Those who won't be gaslighted to obey will be bullied to obey, those who can't be bullied to obey will be bullied to death. In reality we are all rotten sons of bitches. Those who are not, will learn to be, or get eaten by rotten sons of bitches. What more is there to say.
People encourage violence. You use your voice and then someone decides to just start hitting and being psycho.
You refuse to engage in violence and people then escalate in an attempt to get a rise. So I mean…

They all mimic one another and say it's jus the way it is.

I have to agree with you.

People lie and pretend to be "better" and mellow out but I mean.. they don't. Or they do until someone does it to them again. And then again. And again. And again.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am disgusted that life is even a thing in the first place. Life is completely unnecessary, we were all perfectly fine not existing until we forced to live. Existence itself is the cause of all pain and suffering, if you never exist, you never suffer. It is a horrible thought, to think that there is no limit as to how bad things can get. There is so much wrong with this world. More than anything I wish I was never born.

Reactions: Snake of Eden and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

We literally live on a planet where we have to consume other living, feeling things in order to sustain ourselves. It's kind of really messed up the more you think about it. Not that I'm using this as an argument for Veganism, but just remarking how fucked it is that the occupants of this space rock evolved to be this way.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and gigacel123
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I just find it weird how pointless life is, also, people for the most part just suck.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Snake of Eden and Iamchickenhat
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021

Absolutely agree.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Snake of Eden