• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
Due to some unforeseeable circumstances, I believe I'll have to quit my studies soon and join the workforce as a menial labourer. I have no other options. I've always been weak and skinny, I don't know how will I live this life of undignified labourer for 15 hours a day 6-7 days a week until I'm too old to work, will I have to slave my entire life just for meagre 200$ per month? My life seems so pointless. My family also is in debt of around 15k dollars that'll take us forever to pay off, I can't leave them like this.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Kit1, LoiteringClouds and 9 others
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Due to some unforeseeable circumstances, I believe I'll have to quit my studies soon and join the workforce as a menial labourer. I have no other options. I've always been weak and skinny, I don't know how will I live this life of undignified labourer for 15 hours a day 6-7 days a week until I'm too old to work, will I have to slave my entire life just for meagre 200$ per month? My life seems so pointless. My family also is in debt of around 15k dollars that'll take us forever to pay off, I can't leave them like this.
What's your country, if I may ask.

You could still find love. I walk past the garbage-pickers every morning on my way to work (I live in India), and see the cycle of life going on for them: youth, love, marriage, children... I don't blame you for preferring death, but if you end up having to live, there can be at least a little meaning and happiness even in the most stripped-down life.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22, Praestat_Mori and jaxxon_sunn
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you into such an awful position. As I fully respect the deicison to go on living a life that one does not want to live I also fully respect the decision to be finally free from all sufferings by chosen the way of an honorable CTB, which in my way of thinking is better than suffering a life one does not want to live. I wish you all the best may you make the right decisions for you!

Like my avatar says: Mori praestat quam haec pati (Latin) translates: It's better to die than to suffer this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Slasher
Ashu

Ashu

Nov 13, 2021
Like my avatar says: Mori praestat quam haec pati (Latin) translates: It's better to die but to suffer this.
This is parenthetical, but I'm quite sure that here "quam" should be translated as "than". No offense intended, I'm guessing English is a second language for you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
This is parenthetical, but I'm quite sure that here "quam" should be translated as "than". No offense intended, I'm guessing English is a second language for you.
Yes you are right, English isn't my native language, in my native language it's the same word. And yes quam is kinda comparison here. Thx. Do you speak/read latin as a 2nd language? (sorry for offtopic question)

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really does sound like a dreadful situation to be trapped in and it's certainly understandable not wishing to endure more decades of this pointless existence which only leads to something so horrible as deteriorating from very old age. There really is too much suffering in existing.

Reactions: bipolar22, loopdaloop and Praestat_Mori
Ashu

Ashu

Nov 13, 2021
Yes you are right, English isn't my native language, in my native language it's the same word. And yes quam is kinda comparison here. Thx. Do you speak/read latin as a 2nd language? (sorry for offtopic question)
I studied Latin years ago, but my daily work involves reading a related ancient literary language, Sanskrit, so I think like a translator and notice such things.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
I'm sorry that life brought you into such an awful position. As I fully respect the deicison to go on living a life that one does not want to live I also fully respect the decision to be finally free from all sufferings by chosen the way of an honorable CTB, which in my way of thinking is better than suffering a life one does not want to live. I wish you all the best may you make the right decisions for you!

Like my avatar says: Mori praestat quam haec pati (Latin) translates: It's better to die than to suffer this.
heey bro it's me the (xylazine) guy lol i lost my first account nd I cant dm U on this one could u plz message me or something i don't know if this is just a profile issue or i cant dm with a brand new profile!

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
heey bro it's me the (xylazine) guy lol i lost my first account nd I cant dm U on this one could u plz message me or something i don't know if this is just a profile issue or i cant dm with a brand new profile!
You need a few more posts to activate chat/PM.

Reactions: deadinsidex2