S

SN drinker

Aug 13, 2023
If you're racist or make fun of trans and gays, you get cancelled. If you're ugly and or short, you get bullied and laughed at. If you fight back, you're the suddenly the bad guy. They want ugly people to shut up and "man up" and be a good slave working 9-5. There's no future, everything's getting more expensive. No house with family. Nothing. I CTB with SN this November; this will be my last post on this website. Bye and I hope Earth gets hit by a huge asteroid.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Nofuture1234, ClownWorld2023, Shiva_Story and 4 others
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Toxic much? I wish you peace

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nofuture1234, Lucid.44 and snowcloud9
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
If you're racist or make fun of trans and gays, you get cancelled.
I fail to see the problem with that. This is SaSu.net, not KKK.net and I don't endorse discrimination wtf that's crazy

Reactions: toofargone6969, kitty_kat, リンさん and 3 others
T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
To be brutally honest... Earth is somewhat likely to get hit by an asteroid, so there would be no reason to hope for it. Hoping for it implies that you have some kinda control over the universe and the outcomes of the universe, which isn't realistic. Apart from that, I can understand how you feel to some extent because I'm a guy in his late 20s, who doesn't necessarily feel the most attractive. I don't think it's just being male and ugly, it's being ugly regardless of gender, race, etc. humans have a biased towards their own kind who are considered ugly or different, that's why bullying exists to some varying extent. Yeah, the world sucks and stuff is getting more and more expensive, but that has some kinda impact on the overall majority of the general population, regardless of gender, race, etc.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Nofuture1234 and figurehead
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
To be brutally honest... Earth is somewhat likely to get hit by an asteroid, so there would be no reason to hope for it. Hoping for it implies that you have some kinda control over the universe and the outcomes of the universe, which isn't realistic. Apart from that, I can understand how you feel to some extent because I'm a guy in his late 20s, who doesn't necessarily feel the most attractive. I don't think it's just being male and ugly, it's being ugly regardless of gender, race, etc. humans have a biased towards their own kind who are considered ugly or different, that's why bullying exists to some varying extent. Yeah, the world sucks and stuff is getting more and more expensive, but that has some kinda impact on the overall majority of the general population, regardless of gender, race, etc.
This guy is racist, homophobic, and so obviously bitter that it's probably hard to be around because of it. And somehow he still concluded that the problem is that he's ugly lmao. I promise him that it's not.

Reactions: kitty_kat, Meditation guide and oneofakind
T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
This guy is racist, homophobic, and so obviously bitter that it's probably hard to be around because of it. And somehow he still concluded that the problem is that he's ugly lmao. I promise him that it's not.
I can't really say anything else about it to be honest. His post was quite sporadic and lacked detail. He's human like anyone else on this forum, so he's capable of making mistakes and changing his mind. Racism itself is a form of calling someone ugly because you're squaring out on someone's skin colour/appearance. This is a prime example of humans creating problems and fixing those problems with other problems. The world is quite f**ked up at the moment and I'm just sitting back and watching the decline/collapse from afar to see what happens. If things improve in the end, maybe I'll stick around, but that's unlikely, so I'll probably eventually CTB (unless Euthanasia gets legalised in The UK).

O

oneofakind

Oct 2, 2023
Bizarre! I have a severe facial disfigurement. I've got a good job, my own house, I've had a variety of relationships, im considered successful. You're clearly just a massive homophobic, racist arsehole, that's why no one likes you!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: figurehead, snowcloud9, cgrtt.brns and 5 others
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I can't really say anything else about it to be honest. His post was quite sporadic and lacked detail. He's human like anyone else on this forum, so he's capable of making mistakes and changing his mind. Racism itself is a form of calling someone ugly because you're squaring out on someone's skin colour/appearance. This is a prime example of humans creating problems and fixing those problems with other problems. The world is quite f**ked up at the moment and I'm just sitting back and watching the decline/collapse from afar to see what happens. If things improve in the end, maybe I'll stick around, but that's unlikely, so I'll probably eventually CTB (unless Euthanasia gets legalised in The UK).
Yep, wise words.
I don't want to jump on the hate train there. It can clearly be words made out of angers, deep emotion, alcohol, anything...Honestly those type of attention calling bait thread are more of a distress signal of anything, and while mods did their job, maybe they went a bit too fast, would have like some confirmation after a while to see if it was still this way.

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
If you're racist or make fun of trans and gays, you get cancelled. If you're ugly and or short, you get bullied and laughed at. If you fight back, you're the suddenly the bad guy. They want ugly people to shut up and "man up" and be a good slave working 9-5. There's no future, everything's getting more expensive. No house with family. Nothing. I CTB with SN this November; this will be my last post on this website. Bye and I hope Earth gets hit by a huge asteroid.
effects of your environment, relationships & genetic make up & atitude of your story to the social construct. Slave herd mentality program is being actively etched into subconsciousness of 99% of people and it starts with education of the "working class" & everything is getting more expensive bcs money is print out of thin air by incompetent gov ops while all value is held by 1% and a lot in human society is just novel scam stories of narratives and our engagements with them that play on a loop. now when bored people have power they start play games and future is exclusive. i wish i have real power, asteroid sounds like a bummer for people with power & i think it would be not game over.

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
@SN drinker has a point.

Discrimination against "ugly people" happens almost everywhere and most of it is so normalized.
People won't explicitly call you ugly maybe, but they will definitely treat you like shit, even if you mind your own business.

I myself also found it hypocrite that people fight for so called "social justice", because often the same people are guilty of doing the above.

And I say this as a minority in my country.
I have faced racism too in the past, but none of that was as bad as being treated like garbage almost everywhere I went because I looked ugly thanks to my health issues.
And even other minorities treated me like garbage for this.

Apparently it's social justice for thou, but not for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nofuture1234 and quiet.rabbit