Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
they've made us powerless and helpless to do anything about our suffering for 7 long years i've been forced to live with a brain injury this is completely unacceptable and a uter hell when will someone do something about this complete unjust treatment the human rights act say nobody should be subjected to mental or physical torture yet i am being punished everyday due to a brain injury this whole place is just bullshit someone should change the course of history i hope this place gets nuked that's the only way i can escape this living misery in hell, what a fucking horrible prison life is all design to keep you working for peanuts

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huggs, WAITING TO DIE, Immensevoid and 4 others
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
You thought of a method to go ?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You thought of a method to go ?
im not buying sn because there been loads of reports of peeps getting a welfare check in the uk shortly after buying it, my chosen method is olanzapine overdose 5 grams i know a darkweb market place that sells it in the uk and would cost 375£ to buy 5grams but i don't have access to bitcoin because i have no government backed photo id

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
im not buying sn because there been loads of reports of peeps getting a welfare check in the uk shortly after buying it, my chosen method is olanzapine overdose 5 grams i know a darkweb market place that sells it in the uk and would cost 375£ to buy 5grams
an this kills ?? When then I guess you do your thing are u just waiting for money to buy it.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I got mine just fine and if u get it and use straight away what's the prob… Get sent to an PO Box locker maybe ?
how long you had yours for? do you mind sharing source with me, not paying for a PO box not like it conceal your identity anyway

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
how long you had yours for? do you mind sharing source with me, not paying for a PO box not like it conceal your identity anyway
It's super close waiting so once it comes in I am happy to share that's what I've said to anyone who asked tbh.

U got ur method tho so stick with that if ur comfortable and just do ur thing .. why are u waiting it out.. for money or ??

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
why are u waiting it out.. for money or ??
i don't have access to bitcoin because i've got no goverment backed photo id and need bitcoin to buy off the darkweb

Reactions: cscott
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those pro-lifer people disgust me, they truly lack any compassion, to me it's certainly very evil trying to make those who want to be free a prisoner to this harmful existence. I really do despise this hellish world, I would certainly prefer for it to be erased, existence is the most horrific mistake.

Reactions: myusername890 and Darkover
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, it's a wage-slavery clown world prison planet.

Reactions: Darkover
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Life really is hell when there is so much suffering. But only for humans, not for pets. Pets get the best death by lethal injection. Humans are expected to suffer as long as possible before they die. It is called torture.

Reactions: Huggs, Darkover and WAITING TO DIE