Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I've flat out lied and exaggerated some trues in real life, here and other places about my reason for ctb. I think I did it to alienate myself from society to make it easyer to do it and maybe for some attention when I was drunk. There's no meaning to life it's just constant pain and sadness why even bother when even with everything I hated life. fuck this shit

Reactions: Nihilistnow, lv-gras and Smilla
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I've flat out lied and exaggerated some trues in real life, here and other places about my reason for ctb. I think I did it to alienate myself from society to make it easyer to do it and maybe for some attention when I was drunk. There's no meaning to life it's just constant pain and sadness why even bother when even with everything I hated life. fuck this shit
Life is horrible I just want it to end.

Reactions: Nihilistnow, betteroffdead and Smilla
D

Deleted member 847

I think we live in two worlds my friend
The real one which is what your physical senses perceive, the animal kingdom, survival of the fittest.
And the fake fantasy society imposes on us, like careers, school, dreams, wars, freedom, religion, morals, friends, relationships etc.
Society is forcing us to live like we're in a show with all those mental and social constructs, it's ridiculous.
Life is short and meaningless, full of suffering. Either end it or live it without expectations and enthusiasm. Fuck the show, this ain't no show, we're star dust.
pale-blue-dot-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoHope
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
I remember you. You sent a gay photo to grindr saying it was you but it was really a photo of someone else and he's angry about it.
Anyway, how are you?

Reactions: lv-gras