• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I got some for numbing your tongue before taking N. I tested it now with 3 sprays. It definitely feels like the area I sprayed has been numbed.

I tested it on some strong fruit juice. It tasted weaker, although I could still taste it, mainly at the sides and back of my mouth.

Do I just need more sprays around different areas of my mouth to make it work better?

Reactions: tryingtoescape, GoneSeptember2018 and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I have an rx lidocaine mouth rinse...it definitely numbs. I used it when I had a blister on the top of my mouth from eating a hot pocket straight out of the microwave (*adds to long list of Stupid Things I Have Done In My LIfe*)

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I have an rx lidocaine mouth rinse...it definitely numbs. I used it when I had a blister on the top of my mouth from eating a hot pocket straight out of the microwave (*adds to long list of Stupid Things I Have Done In My LIfe*)
Thanks. Do you think it numbs enough not to be able to taste foul liquids?

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks. Do you think it numbs enough not to be able to taste foul liquids?

I haven't tried but it's pretty damn numb. Like, my tongue feels like a blob of flesh in my mouth (in fact it kept making me gag ugh).

So you could always burn the inside of your mouth and go to your dr and say you know someone who did the same thing and took "Lidocaine Viscous 2% Sol Hi-T" (that's literally what it says on the label). The instructions say "take 15mL, mixed with equal portion liquid antacid (Malox), gargle/swallow or spit every 2-3 hours as needed for throat/oral sores." It's a 100mL bottle.

You basically have to mix it with something thinner because it truly is viscous - not possible to swirl it around your mouth without thinning it out some.