Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i dont know who else to talk to about this so im hopeful maybe someone with an open mind from this community would be willing to talk to me. i may say something "offensive" but i wouldnt be saying it offensively just ignorantly and wouldnt mean anything bad by it so openminded is totally preferred .

part of it is just general questions, and even though i feel it doesnt matter because i know who i love, id still like to be able to understand myself better, so also personal questions.

to avoid someone reading it and going off at me because i said something wrong, dm would kinda be preferred.

Reactions: chloramine and bubo
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I'm gay. Offensive is probably fine by me. DM me if you want to.

(I'm also fairly fucked up but so aren't we all here. What I can promise is that I won't say anything disrespectful or inappropriate.)

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm bi and try to be as open-minded as I can. You can send me a DM. I used to be against gay rights due to my upbringing.

a_lesser_moon

a_lesser_moon

Aug 31, 2022
I'm queer and open-minded you can also DM me :)

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I'm a gay woman/lesbian. I can't promise to offer much wisdom in the way of "love" as I've failed terribly at attaining healthy, lasting love, but if you need advice regarding your own identity, orientation, or romance/dating, I am very happy to listen and help where I can. Feel free to DM me if you like.

Last edited:
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I'm a bi woman. You're free to dm me if you're still looking to talk to someone.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm bi and try to be as open-minded as I can. You can send me a DM. I used to be against gay rights due to my upbringing.
I'm queer and open-minded you can also DM me :)
I'm a gay woman/lesbian. I can't promise to offer much wisdom in the way of "love" as I've failed terribly at attaining healthy, lasting love, but if you need advice regarding your own identity, orientation, or romance/dating, I am very happy to listen and help where I can. Feel free to DM me if you like.
I'm a bi woman. You're free to dm me if you're still looking to talk to someone.
im sorry guys (meant in a gender neutral way) , i havent been ignoring you just havent been in the right mindset

• Hugs
Reactions: a_lesser_moon and chloramine
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Take your time, OP.

I'm pan and non-binary. I'm not active on here a lot, but feel free to message me any questions you may have regarding identity/finding yourself/being queer (lol).

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine and Life_and_Death
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
No rush. Words are harder on some days. Especially if it's a harder topic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death