dlmjade

dlmjade

Maddhattress
Feb 21, 2022
I am in recovery and I am looking for a mentor for this struggle to live.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Kindly provide a brief description of yourself and your situation.

• Love
Reactions: LoveYoux
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
You've certainly come to the right place, vulnerability is encouraged here x

dlmjade

dlmjade

Maddhattress
Feb 21, 2022
I am a single parent. I have had a partner for the last 5 years but we do not live together. I have a master degree and am now a licensed clinical therapist (ironic I know). I have had a massive amount of trauma all my life and my sister and mother took their lives so statistically I am likely to also. I have PTSD and BPD however I have been learning DBT and working on trauma processing. Also: I am atheist so I would rather a mentor not be religious or at least not bring religion into the mix for me

• Love
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
I for one am very reassured by your willingness to seek support and tell your story. You're doing amazing, be proud that you've taken these steps.
I do think some psychotropics might be needed but fundamentally we're in a good place, an awareness to the problems and the added bonus of an education in the field.
You don't get access to PMs until you've been a member for 24 hours but explore the site, there's endless resources for not only recovery and wellbeing but 'safe' methods, reducing the risk of injury in the event of an attempt.

So, you've been through a lot. An awful lot. But it's going to be okay, it really is. You're welcome at rock bottom, take as much time as you need here, we don't want you to come back when you do go.

Just listen to your body, rest a much as you can, stay hydrated and try to remain spirited, we're all here when you need us x

dlmjade

dlmjade

Maddhattress
Feb 21, 2022
I for one am very reassured by your willingness to seek support and tell your story. You're doing amazing, be proud that you've taken these steps.
I do think some psychotropics might be needed but fundamentally we're in a good place, an awareness to the problems and the added bonus of an education in the field.
You don't get access to PMs until you've been a member for 24 hours but explore the site, there's endless resources for not only recovery and wellbeing but 'safe' methods, reducing the risk of injury in the event of an attempt.

So, you've been through a lot. An awful lot. But it's going to be okay, it really is. You're welcome at rock bottom, take as much time as you need here, we don't want you to come back when you do go.

Just listen to your body, rest a much as you can, stay hydrated and try to remain spirited, we're all here when you need us x
This. This was what I needed to hear. Thank you so much. I am so grateful for this safe place. I have been a member for more than 24 hours so I think I can get pm's. You are welcome to message me if you would like. I will look into the safe methods resources.

• Love