L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
So you see a lot of suicides and people think the deceased didn't really mean it die, they just wanted to be heard and it went too far.

I just want to let my family know, if they ever find my account, I wanted to go. It wasn't attention seeking. I'm sorry to abandon you , and I know you feel like iv let you down by not being brave and carrying on for you. But I can't take life anymore. I feel so angry all the time, and I'm taking it out on you and that's not fair. I know you would prefer me by your side, even if that meant I was an empty shell. I can't begin explain to you how much better off without me you all are. And I can't explain how damaged I am from my mum and I can't seem to move past that.

I'm sorry x

• Love
Reactions: demuic, FuneralCry, bad luck and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, I really feel you.
I want my family to know the same. Sometimes, there's just...no way out.

Anyway, talk to you tomorrow or whenever you want.

Wish you lots of love and peace.!

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather and loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Oh dear, I really feel you.
I want my family to know the same. Sometimes, there's just...no way out.

Anyway, talk to you tomorrow or whenever you want.

Wish you lots of love and peace.!
I have lost a few friends to suicide. I think all but one everyone's saying it just went to far and they didn't mean it. I just wanted my family to know, it's what I really wanted and I hope they can find peace in that.
I have lost a few friends to suicide. I think all but one everyone's saying it just went to far and they didn't mean it. I just wanted my family to know, it's what I really wanted and I hope they can find peace in that.
I want to be able to be logged in and talk to you all as I go but I don't want SS to be open on my phone. :( so alone it is.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: bad luck, whitefeather, LastLoveLetter and 2 others