JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I'm finding the more I do the usual everyday things (play video games, watch netflix, binge watch youtube, smoke tobacco/ weed etc) the harder it is to return my focus and commit to plans of ctb. I guess, if you truly want to ctb, giving up these things might be a good idea. But this is only my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImpendingExit45, pole, throwaway777 and 3 others
Gate

Gate

Apr 11, 2019
Because it's just an ephemeral pleasure. It can work 10 minutes, 2 hours, 15 hours, 3 days but won't work your whole life.

Reactions: ImpendingExit45, thishappened, throwaway777 and 3 others
S

Should be gone

Apr 4, 2019
You might as well keep enjoying what distracts you or makes things somewhat tolerable until they don't anymore. Once they aren't enjoyable anymore, it will probably be easier to go through with the final steps, as they won't make any difference. Or you can always wait until you hit a point where those things won't help enough and then be able to go through with it. It sounds like for now you probably aren't at the point of being absolutely ready to go through with it (from what I can tell, I could be wrong), and that's okay. I think I might be at this same kind of point as you. I have my method (SN) here and as much as I want to use it tonight hopefully, I'm not sure I'll have the courage or will to go through with it unfortunately. That's just my take on it though.