• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I know how you are hurting. I know you wake up in the morning and hate the fact that you wake up. I know that you are actually dying from loneliness. I know that everyone who has ever been in your life has fucked you over, I know that you miss her. I know that you want to die. I know you hate where you work, where you live, the state you're in, the people aroud you, the air you breathe, the people who look at you, the fuck heads you are forced to work with, I know that no one understands you, that no one wants to take th etime to understand you, I know that the bitch who had you took any sense of self away from you and now you are a grown woman with a little girl inside crying out for someone to love her, I know that eventually you will kill yourself, I know it's ust a matter of time, I know that you hate yourself, I know that the only thing you have ever wanted in your life is someone to want you, to love you, I know that yu will never find that love, I know that your time to leave this fucked up world is coming up, I know that no one will give a shit that I'm gone, that I'm dead, I know how hard you tried - I know but that's not enough, it will never be enough, you are too damaged. You will never be enough. Your tears will never be enough. You have to die to ease the suffering and yes, you're right no one will give a shit that you're gone - no one will be sad or grieve in fact most will be happy. But you will feel nothing because you'll be gone. It's time to ease the pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Aisley, Crono and 1 other person
Unbelonging

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
I'm sorry that you've been through so much, it's not your fault. I've seen your posts and replies a few times and I've always enjoyed reading them, you're a good writer. I can understand how you feel about the parental abuse and the feeling that no one will ever like you, as someone who has been through the same thing. If you ever need to talk you can PM me if you like and I hope things get easier for you or that you eventually find peace in whatever way you choose, best wishes

Reactions: bedhead_baby
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
You're feelings are real and valid. I can't say things will ever get better, but you are enough. You always have been. You don't owe anyone anything. You were born, and that's all you had to do to be enough. I'd love to talk more. Whatever you decide, be safe for now ❣️