• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sometimes we forget that there are actual people suffering and in pain behind those fake names and fake profile pictures. It would be nice if we all try to remember that and be a little more considerate with our comments. We are all suffering in our own way and in the internet world it's understandable to get carried away and forget those names are representatives of real life vulnerable people with feelings, But let us all try and do better.

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, ijustwishtodie, leavingthesoultrap and 12 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Exactly! Even though everyone is pretty much focused on their own problems, when we interact, it's incredibly important to remember that there are real people on the other side of the screen. And each one of us is struggling in their own way. We should never compare it, never assume that everyone who's suicidal feels the same.
Most of us probably are mentally ill or disordered, too, so we should be really careful about the advice we give and receive.

• Love
Reactions: elimliadam, LoiteringClouds, Tears in Rain and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This is why I like it here.
And I do actually own the cup

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and rozeske