• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
As I've heard countless times before, I know death by overdose Is a bad way to go but it's the only method I feel comfortable with doing. As expected, I've failed attempts before with a mix of everything I could get my hands on but to no avail. I want to die through overdose and can't bring myself to do it any other way. I don't expect a painless and quick death but it's one that I want, to quickly ingest everything and deal with the pain over building the courage to jump or hang myself.

What is a lethal combination of drugs that I can manage to get without prescriptions that would do the job? My biggest fear is surviving it again.

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Don't bother with Tylenol (acetaminophen) unless you really want Liver Failure a week later.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573
C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
If you don't mind me asking why are you cbting?

I'm here to listen

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
If you don't mind me asking why are you cbting?

I'm here to listen

I have dealt with depression from a very early age, and I'm hopeless of any possible future that I may have if I survive. I live in pain, heartbreak from a miscarriage that happened years ago and two failed relationships. I Have no money in my account and while I've reached out for professional help, I have an extremely persistent neurosis that makes it hard to go on. It's difficult to be taken seriously or to justify my decision of ending my suffering as I've known individuals who have dealt with so much worse, I just can't go on. Emotional pain is much harder for me to cope with than physical pain. I have failed two attempts at taking my life due to intervention from strangers (drove my car into a trench both times after a combination of (overdosing + alcohol) but was very at peace during the whole attempt. Almost blissful that it would be over, on my own terms. I felt in control and for the first time relieved. I want this for me, as selfish as it sounds I want the choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
I have dealt with depression from a very early age, and I'm hopeless of any possible future that I may have if I survive. I live in pain, heartbreak from a miscarriage that happened years ago and two failed relationships. I Have no money in my account and while I've reached out for professional help, I have an extremely persistent neurosis that makes it hard to go on. It's difficult to be taken seriously or to justify my decision of ending my suffering as I've known individuals who have dealt with so much worse, I just can't go on. Emotional pain is much harder for me to cope with than physical pain. I have failed two attempts at taking my life due to intervention from strangers (drove my car into a trench both times after a combination of (overdosing + alcohol) but was very at peace during the whole attempt. Almost blissful that it would be over, on my own terms. I felt in control and for the first time relieved. I want this for me, as selfish as it sounds I want the choice.

I completely understand the need to go out on your own terms. I hope you decide not to kill yourself, but I can't control what you do. I think the fact that you were saved is a sign that you shouldn't kill yourself, I have failed attempts and that's what I realized

Keep me updated man

S

Suicidio 2 chance

Second attempt
Feb 26, 2020
I tried and i took over 200 pills of prescribed meds and all of them were to sleeping pills and i drank too but nothing happened to me, the only thinks that happened was that i slept for like 14 hour and i woke up all dizzy and i had to call 911, dont even try pills and dont kill yourself, i have depression and anxiety and i lost my wife but im alive man so it must be a reason why im still here