• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
The main ingredients for the lethal cocktail are a short-lived hypnotic benzodiazepine such as halcion + codeine + plus 96-degree alcohol. If you have talofen (promazine), you can also add it. This cocktail can only be prepared by those who do not have access to barbiturates or strong opioids. It can be taken before Chloral hydrate

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Would this even work? Codeine is such a weak opiate

Reactions: Vasy93
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
Would this even work? Codeine is such a weak opiate
codeine and dihydrocodeine are weak opiates but together with benzo and alcohol are dangerous, already lethal dose of codeine is between 500 mg and 1 g. The problem is that alcohol is not indicated before SN but it would be a good idea only codeine + hypnovel ( midazolam) for a peaceful death with SN

BloodyNobody

BloodyNobody

AshIsOurPurestForm✨
May 25, 2021
If this would work, using midazolam is a great idea. For me nothing has ever beat the feeling off midazolam, I get that shit pumped in me at the dentist, they could have chopped my head off and I wouldn't have been phased in the slightest. I'd imagine it would be a game changer for SI and brilliant for peacefulness. Although when injected by iv I'm woozy within 10 seconds so it administering it would need to be the last thing one does and as quick as possible

Reactions: Vasy93