• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Albert111

Mar 4, 2020
As I simmer through ideas on how to end it, I come across this one in particular and I wonder how many others, if any at all have thought about suicide by cop?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
"Let" someone else do the "honors"?

Forcing someone into a situation where they take your life is abusive. Cops are humans too. They experience trauma.

There are lots of conversations on this forum about this subject. You can get a plethora of opinions by using the search term suicide by cop in the search function.

I recognize I am being abrupt with you. I care that life has brought you to the point you are considering ctb, let alone such an option. But your choice of words indicated to me the need for a reality check. So, no bueno idea. Muy, muy malo.

Reactions: autumnal, Fragile, faraway_beach and 3 others
antler

antler

Feb 23, 2020
I wouldn't trust it. There's plenty of examples of people waving guns around in public, trying to get a cop to kill them, and in the end, they get a taser or tear gas, or both, and then wind up with a whole shitload of random charges to make them really want to die. I won't sit here and pretend like I haven't thought about it, though.

Reactions: mesohappy and autumnal
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
My brother did that, little over a year ago... Feel free to pm me.

S

Seneca70

Mar 5, 2020
Moral issues aside, It's a pretty poor method. You're more likely to end up horribly wounded than dead.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Do you mean by doing something to trigger a cop to want to do this? Another member commented that cops experience trauma too, and it's true. Their job is to keep others safe, including those who want to hurt themselves whether we like it or not. They can get in serious trouble. I personally wouldn't want to put one of them in that position.

They're (for the most part -- I don't know every officer personally) are wanting to help others like us and help us find supports -- even if we know that there's non for us, or even if we've tried. I know some of us would much rather someone else to "do the honors" as you say. I wouldn't be able to go into a deep sleep knowing before I left that another person is at risk. I would want to do it myself. This will sound dumb of me as I want to ctb but the thought of someone else doing this to me makes me feel a little nervous, though I'm not completely opposed to the idea if someone stood before me with a gun pointed my way that I'd turn away the opportunity.

So I assume that you mean ctb by gun. This being said, I don't think that this is the best method in general. Keep in mind, this is only my opinion. I'm not trying to sound harsh friend, I'm just seeing it from different views. Either way, I wish you peace with whichever decision you choose ❤ Pm me if you ever need to talk

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
not only is this morally wrong, it's also extremely impractical.

maybe you've watched a lot of liveleak videos about police brutality, or movies. but the vast majority of cops only use lethal force as an ultimate last resort when there is no way to subdue you and their lives are in direct danger.

this is not even worth thinking about, 99% chance that you get tased or get a few bones broken because they do use a lot of force when they are handcuffing you, then you get arrested and probably thrown in jail because you attacked a cop or in a psych ward if you tell them the reason why you did it.

Reactions: autumnal
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
You can achieve basically the same results with a car battery and three Mortys, or joining the French Foreign Legeion. They'll ship you off somewhere that the guy will have 0 problem shooting someone.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Bad idea. Even disregarding the fact that this is likely to be traumatizing for the policeman in question (presumably far more than if you posed a real threat to his life or anyone-else's) it's still a bad idea: threatening a police-officer is a criminal offence and it will land you in legal trouble should you survive.

I'm sorry for whatever brought you to this point but someone needed to warn you about this. I don't see how ending up in prison will do you any good.