KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Not too long ago the community of the valley's towns made it well known that suicide is becoming the number one killer in this place. Endless anti-suicide boards are everywhere on people's front lawns and nearly everywhere were it is legal to put it on.
Endless fliers are found everywhere regarding suicide and firearms safety; positive sign cards are in display in every store possible to see that there is something of a great effort to prevent anymore acts.
Unfortunately though this isnt doing anything and it fells as though the valley just became more narcissistic against one another instead.
The signs are there but people here are still shitty and even worse is that nobody really wants to change anything!
All of my doctors are fucking useless, my therapists too and I make sure to not look at any nurse or medical staff in the fucking face for I disregatd their pathetic existence!
All my life here in this fucked valley has been one complete fuck up that there has been a million chances to divert it had I not been so broken and damaged by this god forsaken place!
In recent weeks I am beginning to avoid eye contact with anyone and to be honest i am completely physically isolated now that my ability to speak is completely fucked.
Every god damn person in this valley deserves to suffer for their selfishness and ignoranr subhumanal understanding of how to act like decent people has lead to numerous deaths by despair!
Im glad things are about spill into a god damn civil war here, most of these selfish over consuming wastes of human trash deserve the whats coming to them!
I dont intend on joining them, I either plan to bail the fuck out when I get the courage or I will off my wasteful existence somewhere after spring!
Fuck society!

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, CFLoser, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We're dinosaurs, make no mistake the meteor is coming. The hubris of humanity is reaching all time highs. The lack of moral consciousness in modern society is overly abundant.

I've myself become disenfranchised by all of it. Everyone just wants to virtue signal to one another but no one actually wants to be part of the change. The reset button needs to be pushed on a massive scale.

Reactions: cowbain, NoDream and Kodama
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Not too long ago the community of the valley's towns made it well known that suicide is becoming the number one killer in this place. Endless anti-suicide boards are everywhere on people's front lawns and nearly everywhere were it is legal to put it on.
Endless fliers are found everywhere regarding suicide and firearms safety; positive sign cards are in display in every store possible to see that there is something of a great effort to prevent anymore acts.
Unfortunately though this isnt doing anything and it fells as though the valley just became more narcissistic against one another instead.
The signs are there but people here are still shitty and even worse is that nobody really wants to change anything!
All of my doctors are fucking useless, my therapists too and I make sure to not look at any nurse or medical staff in the fucking face for I disregatd their pathetic existence!
All my life here in this fucked valley has been one complete fuck up that there has been a million chances to divert it had I not been so broken and damaged by this god forsaken place!
In recent weeks I am beginning to avoid eye contact with anyone and to be honest i am completely physically isolated now that my ability to speak is completely fucked.
Every god damn person in this valley deserves to suffer for their selfishness and ignoranr subhumanal understanding of how to act like decent people has lead to numerous deaths by despair!
Im glad things are about spill into a god damn civil war here, most of these selfish over consuming wastes of human trash deserve the whats coming to them!
I dont intend on joining them, I either plan to bail the fuck out when I get the courage or I will off my wasteful existence somewhere after spring!
Fuck society!
Sorry, I shouldn't make light, but I was going to chime in with something like :
"But apart from that, you quite like the place ?" :sunglasses:
( Sometimes a modicum of humour can help..... )

Disclaimer : what follows is my opinion....

I understand your mindset, although in reality these situations may represent a spiritual challenge for you to learn to simply be able to observe the facts of a situation, while having compassion for the human condition in its current state. This is a vast topic of course, but potentially one that you are up to the task of handling.... As a being of higher intelligence, you are potentially able to observe the limitations of others without being so hard on them..... Because in your prior incarnation, you may have been one of the same types of people that you currently despise.....

Of course, whether you choose to see this or not is your choice.... I'm just trying to offer a perspective that allows you to be more loving, which will allow your body to be a more healed / healing place....

You might think this sounds like B.S. but harbouring anger inside yourself can do more damage to your mind / body / spirit than you can possibly imagine, and can potentially be the difference between living a life of triumph vs a life of misery.....

Note : I'm not saying that there aren't aspects of your observations that hold some validity, but it is the perspective and how we internalise things that can make all the difference.....

It is clear that a monumental consciousness shift is needed on the earth, and I feel sure that it will come, one way or another, perhaps via some enormous "reset" as "Brick In The Wall" says...

We need to be aware however, that we all share the human psyche, and we are each potentially responsible for polluting it with our poisonous thoughts and emotions.

So if we want to improve the earth and the future, one place we can start is by putting less negative thoughts into the psyche.
We can also be aware of some of the good things we have in our lives, even if that is just that we have food and a roof over our heads, and we can give thanks for that.
Those actions contribute to the healing of the psyche, and make a contribution to life and the earth.

I'm in no way a master of any of this, and have plenty of work to do on myself in this regard also....

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Sorry, I shouldn't make light, but I was going to chime in with something like :
"But apart from that, you quite like the place ?" :sunglasses:
( Sometimes a modicum of humour can help..... )

Disclaimer : what follows is my opinion....

I understand your mindset, although in reality these situations may represent a spiritual challenge for you to learn to simply be able to observe the facts of a situation, while having compassion for the human condition in its current state. This is a vast topic of course, but potentially one that you are up to the task of handling.... As a being of higher intelligence, you are potentially able to observe the limitations of others without being so hard on them..... Because in your prior incarnation, you may have been one of the same types of people that you currently despise.....

Of course, whether you choose to see this or not is your choice.... I'm just trying to offer a perspective that allows you to be more loving, which will allow your body to be a more healed / healing place....

You might think this sounds like B.S. but harbouring anger inside yourself can do more damage to your mind / body / spirit than you can possibly imagine, and can potentially be the difference between living a life of triumph vs a life of misery.....

Note : I'm not saying that there aren't aspects of your observations that hold some validity, but it is the perspective and how we internalise things that can make all the difference.....

It is clear that a monumental consciousness shift is needed on the earth, and I feel sure that it will come, one way or another, perhaps via some enormous "reset" as "Brick In The Wall" says...

We need to be aware however, that we all share the human psyche, and we are each potentially responsible for polluting it with our poisonous thoughts and emotions.

So if we want to improve the earth and the future, one place we can start is by putting less negative thoughts into the psyche.
We can also be aware of some of the good things we have in our lives, even if that is just that we have food and a roof over our heads, and we can give thanks for that.
Those actions contribute to the healing of the psyche, and make a contribution to life and the earth.

I'm in no way a master of any of this, and have plenty of work to do on myself in this regard also....
Thats a really good message my man and I did began to develop thoughts similiar to thay before-life theory you had just made which i slowly find myself agreeing to its viability.
My anger really isnt meant to be seen as my intent to direct it at a populace but towards my connections with said society and a retreat to solitary duties worth attending. I want my society to fail and realize their mistakes while i am in no way stuck in the same hole they are.
To live is to suffer and seeing how none of these things suffer thay means they are incapable of understanding the real vaue of keeping life, thus through their lack of experience I find it disgusting thry claim to understand the suicidal/mentally ill perspective. None of them deservr to live on that high ground anymore and for a time being jusy stick in the swamps of sadness for a while.

Reactions: jgm63
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Every civilization raised has crumbled. Our society will be no different. Nature's rule #1: adapt or die. Our time is coming. Either we will adapt or we will die out.

Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Homo Disparitus (excellent book, by the way)