• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
I don´t know, but I think I´m the stupidest person on this site because I just search for easy ways to die like pills, sodium chloride, and shit. I don´t wanna hang myself because I don´t wanna leave the person who found me with that image in their head forever. ( I still care about ppl even tho I´ll be dead by god knows what, that´s incredible). I want to take pills again, but the last time I did it didn´t do shit and I went to rehab cuz a mf snitched on me. After that, my mother put all of the OTC medications in a safe and I can´t take shit now. I need a method to take into consideration, please help me, thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, sserafim, DeadlineDialer and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don´t know, but I think I´m the stupidest person on this site because I just search for easy ways to die like pills, sodium chloride, and shit. I don´t wanna hang myself because I don´t wanna leave the person who found me with that image in their head forever. ( I still care about ppl even tho I´ll be dead by god knows what, that´s incredible). I want to take pills again, but the last time I did it didn´t do shit and I went to rehab cuz a mf snitched on me. After that, my mother put all of the OTC medications in a safe and I can´t take shit now. I need a method to take into consideration, please help me, thanks.
Sodium chloride? Dude that's just table salt. How much would you even need to take to die? I'm guessing a lot. Do you mean like an electrolyte imbalance or something?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Truth is there is no easy way out unless you are fine with it being brutal.
But if you are discarding hanging in the first place (which is not even that brutal), then you are left with very few choices.
Maybe hyperventilating in a bathtub? If you own one, that is.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
There are better options than overdosing.
It depends on how you want to go, whether quick and violent like jumping, or something more peaceful like the charcoal method.
Overdosing often fails, and can leave you with organ damage.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't easy, from what I'm aware anything otc isn't recommended for ctb, as if people could reliably ctb in such a way the pills wouldn't be so easily accessible. I find it so dreadful and cruel how we cannot just easily leave this existence in peace, I hate how it has to be so difficult to die, it's why I've been trapped here for so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore