• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
My decision is made - I will be leaving soon. I already have everything I need - my method is SN.

I only have this one heartfelt project that I would really like to finish. It will take a few more weeks, but my problem is that I'm not sure if I can hold on that long.

My feelings are shut off - I really don't feel anything anymore. On one hand, that's quite good because you don't feel all the negative emotions anymore, but all the other emotions are gone too.

That's why the thought keeps coming to me more and more often: 'Why wait any longer?' Isn't everything meaningless anyway? But I know that I want to finish this project because it is connected to something that was/is very important to me.

But these thoughts that it's all pointless and doesn't matter are getting louder and louder… I really hope I can hold on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wanttodie12345, Shinobu, andreamysk and 6 others
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I hope you can finish your project, too. It is clear it is very important to you. I think you can do it!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4 and Nephy
Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
I hope you can finish your project, too. It is clear it is very important to you. I think you can do it!!
Thank you so much for this - I really hope I can handle it! But today my mind is telling me that I don't ..

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find what you are searching for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nephy
B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
Don't think..feel..you said it's HEARTFELT project. So please, since it's from your heart..hold on.

• Love
Reactions: Nephy and Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
My decision is made - I will be leaving soon. I already have everything I need - my method is SN.

I only have this one heartfelt project that I would really like to finish. It will take a few more weeks, but my problem is that I'm not sure if I can hold on that long.

My feelings are shut off - I really don't feel anything anymore. On one hand, that's quite good because you don't feel all the negative emotions anymore, but all the other emotions are gone too.

That's why the thought keeps coming to me more and more often: 'Why wait any longer?' Isn't everything meaningless anyway? But I know that I want to finish this project because it is connected to something that was/is very important to me.

But these thoughts that it's all pointless and doesn't matter are getting louder and louder… I really hope I can hold on.
I believe you can. It's amazing what you can do even if you think you can't. The fact that you care about this is a good sign you'll be able to get it done.

• Hugs
andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Maybe this finished project will leave a trace of you, I don't know, a memory. I know it's an illusion, but a beautiful illusion to believe in that animated the spirit of Horace "Non omnis moriar" ("I will not die completely" because my works will outlive me). Many here (often me too) are inhabited by the "cupio dissolvi" (desire to dissolve completely) but leaving something, even just the memory of a kind gesture towards someone, doesn't seem bad to me... Maybe it has nothing to do with your project, maybe it does: but if I were you I would try to finish it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
Oh my gosh .. 🥹🥹🥹 thank you very much for all the kind words ! This was something I needed very much!

I will finish my project ♥️ I can do it! And then I will leave a beautiful memory for the person I'm working with on the project.

Thank you dear community 🫂🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: andreamysk