F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
So I've made the final decision to quit for good. I'm sure it's partly what ruined my life but for some reason I just didn't want to stop. Because addiction can be so powerful and I hated having to feel my feelings I guess. After a couple weeks or so sober I'm not really thinking about ctb even though my life is still a mess. I'm not sure how many days sober I'am because they say the worst of withdrawal peeks at between 4 and 8 weeks sober and I don't want to be expecting or waiting for it. I'm trying to just not worry about it, but kind of expect things to be hard for awhile as I readjust to life without adderall. I'm not on any other psych meds and feeling pretty stable for the most part. I have bouts of feeling low but nothing compared to on the adderall.

Last edited:
Reactions: stellabelle, mattwitt, NumbItAll and 4 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I took Adderall in high school and everything seemed ok at first, but within seven months I was so irritable and suicidal. I didn't know it was the Adderall until I got strep throat and mono at the same time, had to miss a week of school and stopped taking the med. I was sick as a dog but still felt so much better mentally. That when I figured out it was the Adderall

That stuff can be dangerous sometimes, glad you're feeling better.

Reactions: mattwitt and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I took Adderall in high school and everything seemed ok at first, but within seven months I was so irritable and suicidal. I didn't know it was the Adderall until I got strep throat and mono at the same time, had to miss a week of school and stopped taking the med. I was sick as a dog but still felt so much better mentally. That when I figured out it was the Adderall

That stuff can be dangerous sometimes, glad you're feeling better.
You think they prescribe us these so we will ctb? I actually think it is a slow kill method because at first it might help u but over time it will mess u up. Of course some people seem more resilient but I don't know. The average person either commits suicide after awhile or manages to stop using. I'd like to see the stats on how many people have stimulant meds in their body at the time they ctb. Especially young people.

Reactions: mattwitt
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
You think they prescribe us these so we will ctb? I actually think it is a slow kill method because at first it might help u but over time it will mess u up. Of course some people seem more resilient but I don't know. The average person either commits suicide after awhile or manages to stop using. I'd like to see the stats on how many people have stimulant meds in their body at the time they ctb. Especially young people.

Honestly, i'm not sure. It might be fairly high. I've only met one person who had been taking Adderall for years and years and years. And he ended up being a crazy person who stalked me for months after I rebuffed his romantic advances. I'm not sure how much of that had to do with the med or if he was just a psycho even without it.

Reactions: mattwitt and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Honestly, i'm not sure. It might be fairly high. I've only met one person who had been taking Adderall for years and years and years. And he ended up being a crazy person who stalked me for months after I rebuffed his romantic advances. I'm not sure how much of that had to do with the med or if he was just a psycho even without it.
Oh it was probably the adderall lol! I was more crazy obsessive on it especially on higher dose. I ended up lowering it to 5 mg per day before giving it up.

Reactions: mattwitt