• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Random__Lover

Random__Lover

My suicide is lit by the sunset..
Apr 18, 2023
Hi, I want ctb but I don't know a less painful method, any tips?

• Hugs
Reactions: wiltingorchid, dyn00ss and Dead Meat
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Inert gas hypoxia via nitrogen

Reactions: outrider567 and that smell
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The method that sounds the most ideal to me and most peaceful is Nembutal, but sadly we exist in this hellish world where that isn't even an option. I just think that the best method depends on what the individual can access, if there were risk free peaceful methods that were accessible and involved limited complications I would be long gone by this point but sadly that's not the reality. Suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult in this world.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Sadly, unless you happen to have a gun or a bottle of N there is no peaceful method, and even a gun can be quite frightening. The more peaceful a ctb method, the more it is targeted by the delusional and selfish pro-lifers who devote their lives to making sure we are trapped here in this hellhole. Ideally, we could walk into a euthanasia clinic and receive N, but that is so far away from reality that it's not even worth imagining. If you want to ctb, unfortunately it will almost certainly be risky and brutal.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sadly, unless you happen to have a gun or a bottle of N there is no peaceful method..........................
CO in a tent at concentration level of at least 10000 PPM. Unconscious in a few breaths, dead a couple minutes later. Faster than Nembutal.

Reactions: Itz_d3p
vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king đź‘‘
Apr 3, 2023
People should know this by now

Reactions: locked*n*loaded