tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
I've decided on my method on how i'm going to CTB, self immolation.

pain isnt a concern for me, if anything im seeking pain ^

how long would it take to lose conscioussness and die?

the plan is to douse my whole body in gasoline & then set myself alight.

thanks for your comments!

Reactions: Zhendou
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Are you doing this right away? If you can I would research it. I watched Aaron Bushnell's video. He didn't scream or cry or anything, I think shock sets in pretty fast. Why do you want to do it this way? If I wasn't so disabled I would try to do this and make a political statement, I have to settle for waiting for SN to arrive unfortunately I don't think there's anything else for me.

Reactions: Zhendou
tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
Are you doing this right away? If you can I would research it. I watched Aaron Bushnell's video. He didn't scream or cry or anything, I think shocks that's in pretty fast. Why do you want to do it this way? If I wasn't so disabled I would try to do this and make a political statement, I have to settle for waiting for SN to arrive unfortunately I don't think there's anything else for me.
i plan to go ahead with this in the coming weeks - i've chosen this method because i want to feel great pain upon my passing, and after reasearch, i've found that this is the right way for me to go

Reactions: Zhendou and Aprilfarewell4
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
If you cover yourself in gasoline and set yourself on fire you're going to have a bad time.

Reactions: kilowatt and Zhendou
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
OP, please read up on this. I know a couple resources mention self immolation. It can never hurt to have the most info you can before proceeding.

Reactions: kilowatt and Zhendou
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Please don't do this.

Reactions: Jon Arbuckle and Zhendou
tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
OP, please read up on this. I know a couple resources mention self immolation. It can never hurt to have the most info you can before proceeding.
of course! but honestly, this is what feels right for me.
i plan to get drunk too prior to the fire lighting part.

what else should i read on?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I assume you've read the PPH section on this method and read other threads? I know you said you're not concerned/leaning into the definite pain of it. There are a lot of videos of people using this method, and the site they are on only post successes. I would perhaps maybe look into the names of those individuals (not just the famous protester re Gaza) and see if there are any details on what their process was, what they used as an accelerator, etc.

Will you be in a place where you won't risk say, lighting a building with others inside on fire? I assume you aren't out to put others in danger.

Reactions: kilowatt
tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
I assume you've read the PPH section on this method and read other threads? I know you said you're not concerned/leaning into the definite pain of it. There are a lot of videos of people using this method, and the site they are on only post successes. I would perhaps maybe look into the names of those individuals (not just the famous protester re Gaza) and see if there are any details on what their process was, what they used as an accelerator, etc.

Will you be in a place where you won't risk say, lighting a building with others inside on fire? I assume you aren't out to put others in danger.
of course, theres an old abandoned skate park where i actually plan to do it, its all solid concrete so setting other things alight shouldn't be an issue.

i'll have to make sure my face is engulfed in flames so ill without a doubt inhale the flame and cause irreversible damages - from what i've heard, this is a guaranteed death sentence from the info i've gathered

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
of course, theres an old abandoned skate park where i actually plan to do it, its all solid concrete so setting other things alight shouldn't be an issue.

i'll have to make sure my face is engulfed in flames so ill without a doubt inhale the flame and cause irreversible damages - from what i've heard, this is a guaranteed death sentence from the info i've gathered
Thank you for thinking ahead, especially with this method. There have been more than a few WAY OUT THERE things said on the forum lately, so I just wanted to check that you had a good place to do it and be alone and hopefully uninterrupted. Are you planning to only use gas? There might be better options. Inhaling flames might be a tough hurdle, you could IN THEORY put the accelerant IN your mouth?? This sounds kinda dreadful unless everything is timed very quickly.

tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
Thank you for thinking ahead, especially with this method. There have been more than a few WAY OUT THERE things said on the forum lately, so I just wanted to check that you had a good place to do it and be alone and hopefully uninterrupted. Are you planning to only use gas? There might be better options. Inhaling flames might be a tough hurdle, you could IN THEORY put the accelerant IN your mouth?? This sounds kinda dreadful unless everything is timed very quickly.
i mean there was a time in the past where i had drank a "gas-like" substance, i know how it feels and im aware of how it feels & this could be a reasonable addition towards my plan.

breathing comes naturally, and if i try hard enough manually inhaling the flames, should just "happen".

and of course! i wish for my own demise, not those around me, id never put someone at risk.

also, i was thinking of mixing the gas with some industrial solvent, making a pretty fiesty accelerant to burn me to my death quick.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
i mean there was a time in the past where i had drank a "gas-like" substance, i know how it feels and im aware of how it feels & this could be a reasonable addition towards my plan.

breathing comes naturally, and if i try hard enough manually inhaling the flames, should just "happen".

and of course! i wish for my own demise, not those around me, id never put someone at risk.

also, i was thinking of mixing the gas with some industrial solvent, making a pretty fiesty accelerant to burn me to my death quick.
That was my main thought, that maybe just plain ol gas might not be enough. If you have stumbled across the site with videos that people post here a lot, there are quite a few examples. I am very glad to hear you are thinking ahead for the wellbeing of others. You're def right re breathing, it is natural. I guess I thought that the shock to the nerves could make breathing tough.

• Love
Reactions: tauntisha
tauntisha

tauntisha

Aug 11, 2024
That was my main thought, that maybe just plain ol gas might not be enough. If you have stumbled across the site with videos that people post here a lot, there are quite a few examples. I am very glad to hear you are thinking ahead for the wellbeing of others. You're def right re breathing, it is natural. I guess I thought that the shock to the nerves could make breathing tough.
it probably will! i'll take the time to reasearch other methods, considering i have SN already this could also be an option.
im leaning more towards a more painful method of ctb'ing.

ill make sure i have knowledge of all possible options before setting my decision in stone.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
it probably will! i'll take the time to reasearch other methods, considering i have SN already this could also be an option.
im leaning more towards a more painful method of ctb'ing.

ill make sure i have knowledge of all possible options before setting my decision in stone.
Feel free to keep us updated<3

sameoldMantra

sameoldMantra

Aug 3, 2024
If You watch videos . Is hard to Say if people is still concious. Because can be body movements , spam, or they still moving in pain. Hard to Say . You don't loose capacity of breathing so hard to tell

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
My concern is also that unless you're in a super secluded place, you're gonna get found out pretty quickly. The smell, the smoke, the light from the fire itself.