SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
I understand that SN is pretty hard to come by in the US. I acquired a source from someone on this forum. It's a proton e-mail that starts with the letter B., I won't list it because of forum rules.

Has anyone had experience ordering from them to the United States? I don't want to get scammed.

Reactions: february in alaska
SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
Bumping this thread to see if anyone has any information.

N

NeverMore21

Apr 26, 2023
I understand that SN is pretty hard to come by in the US. I acquired a source from someone on this forum. It's a proton e-mail that starts with the letter B., I won't list it because of forum rules.

Has anyone had experience ordering from them to the United States? I don't want to get scammed.
It is not hard to come by. I found a vendor which only ships to US.

I have to pay 50€ for shipping using another source.

SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
It is not hard to come by. I found a vendor which only ships to US.

I have to pay 50€ for shipping using another source.

Would you mind sharing the source via DMs? I wasn't able to message you because of your profile's privacy settings.

ragebaby

ragebaby

Oct 31, 2023
I have found a source, unsure of its legitimacy. For sake of the rules, I will call it sin. Would love to know if it is legitimate or not

N

NeverMore21

Apr 26, 2023
Would you mind sharing the source via DMs? I wasn't able to message you because of your profile's privacy settings.
I rechecked the site and they took it down. It was there 2 weeks ago when I was searching for SN.

Someone must have messaged them to take it down.

KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023

Dm please

Reactions: reborn87
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Mind DM'ing the source?

Reactions: ihatemylifee and reborn87
R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
ditto, a DM with the source would be nice

M

miner49er2

Nov 5, 2023

Could you PM me the source too?

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Bumping. I'd appreciate a source dm too.

Reactions: lostall_hope11
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Can you please dm the source?

I thought in USA you can get on Amazon since it's meat preservative. What difference between what you're getting and the meat preservative?

wound-up
Jan 20, 2024
Can you please dm the source?

I thought in USA you can get on Amazon since it's meat preservative. What difference between what you're getting and the meat preservative?
a while back amazon got in some hot water for listing high-purity SN, so to my knowledge, it isn't available for purchase by consumers anymore. the meat preservative type has much lower concentrations of SN, ~6%, when the recommendation for guaranteed lethality is around 95%.

• Aww..
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
C
a while back amazon got in some hot water for listing high-purity SN, so to my knowledge, it isn't available for purchase by consumers anymore. the meat preservative type has much lower concentrations of SN, ~6%, when the recommendation for guaranteed lethality is around 95%.
an u please send link to reliable source? Is the red cap bottle one reliable ?

ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024

Pm it to me