• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
I'm feeling so defeated. I had a slight sense of hope when I thought I had acquired SN, but upon searching this site, it seems the brand I have may be nitrAte and not nitrite. It is the PC brand from a sporting store.

I think I may have found another more legitimate looking source but it is from a marketplace type website and ships from India. I am in the US. I don't know if this is even a realistic option and worth purchasing.

Is there anyone here that has insight into PC SN, or insight into acquiring SN in the US? I'm starting to lose hope. I just cannot fathom a failed attempt. I also cannot fathom living much longer. Feeling so stuck and defeated. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Anyways thank you for reading and many thanks to anyone who might have feedback/insight. Please feel free to PM if you feel so inclined and are willing. <3

ใ€‹|โ–ก-โ—‡-โ–ก|ใ€Š H ใ€‹ ใ€Š R ใ€‹

Emo slut ๐Ÿคฎ
Aug 28, 2023
Dark net. Do your research

Reactions: sserafim
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
Thanks for the reply. I wish I was technologically literate enough to navigate the dark web, it's all too complex for me to figure out despite reading through the pinned thread.

Emo slut ๐Ÿคฎ
Aug 28, 2023
Download proton VPN, the onion tor from internet via APK or Google play store (idk if Apple has it) and go to hidden wiki on clear to find it's .onion link and save/type it in a long with the link to the market.

I was doing it when I was 13 lmao it's not as hard as it sounds, you have to quit thinking of it as super technical and just try to put the concepts into a way you are able to understand them, or go to YouTube and they'll tell you

• Informative
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey and sserafim
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I've been looking into sourcing SN inside the US and have had trouble finding it as well.

I've heard that that's not really a great way to find SN though, because those marketplaces are more for recreational drugs, and since the demand for SN isn't that high they wouldn't bother selling?

Reactions: sserafim and tpboy

Emo slut ๐Ÿคฎ
Aug 28, 2023
Most people on here recommend the dark net. If it's really an issue get fentanyl, go to a sketchy area in a big city it's everywhere, it's a painless death I've overdosed twice it's like falling asleep. Or buy a gun, find a place at Least 5 stories high, a guy recently died jumping off the 4th floor, but it's 50% at like 4/5 floors, the higher the less survival rate, concrete is good for dying but you need a really really high height for water to act like a hard surface, plus drowning, but concrete is more guaranteed.

Reactions: sserafim
Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
I asked on here about the dark net for SN. And was told not to bother as it is not really an item that is 1. Not illegal 2. Not popular. 3. It's a lot of effort to go through just to get on the dark web and sort out a way for payment.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair and sserafim
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
I asked on here about the dark net for SN. And was told not to bother as it is not really an item that is 1. Not illegal 2. Not popular. 3. It's a lot of effort to go through just to get on the dark web and sort out a way for payment.
Yeah I have heard the same, or perhaps it was your post that I read lol. Love your username btw.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
So it sounds like SN IS OUT in the US? I need to ctb by year end.

Emo slut ๐Ÿคฎ
Aug 28, 2023
Fentanyl im telling you it takes like a grain of sand or 2 to kill you, a lot of pills have way more than that I've almost died twice with em. Screenshot 20231106 165755 Screenshot 20231106 165809

E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
So it sounds like SN IS OUT in the US? I need to ctb by year end.
It's seems to be that way. I've been continuing to search, but no luck so far. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Aww..
Reactions: tpboy and AllCatsAreGrey
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
Most people on here recommend the dark net. If it's really an issue get fentanyl, go to a sketchy area in a big city it's everywhere, it's a painless death I've overdosed twice it's like falling asleep. Or buy a gun, find a place at Least 5 stories high, a guy recently died jumping off the 4th floor, but it's 50% at like 4/5 floors, the higher the less survival rate, concrete is good for dying but you need a really really high height for water to act like a hard surface, plus drowning, but concrete is more guaranteed.
I've never purchased anything like this before, is it really as easy as that?

Reactions: eternal.peace
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
It's seems to be that way. I've been continuing to search, but no luck so far. ๐Ÿ˜ž
It's a sad thought. It's been my first choice for so long. Kicking myself for not being more proactive earlier. I'm not needing an immediate bus ticket, but want a solid option available.

• Hugs
Reactions: zeldalover and eternal.peace

Emo slut ๐Ÿคฎ
Aug 28, 2023
In Seattle at least, Chinatown pretty much all around, it's easier in big cities like WA, CA, OR, etc than other places

E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
Me either, I'd have no idea what to do lol ๐Ÿ™ˆ
It's a sad thought. It's been my first choice for so long. Kicking myself for not being more proactive earlier. I'm not needing an immediate bus ticket, but want a solid option available.
It's been my first choice as well. I can definitely relate, I wish I had been more proactive earlier as well. It definitely feels disappointing, and disheartening, at least from my perspective.

• Hugs
Reactions: Big Cat and AllCatsAreGrey
Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
Me either, I'd have no idea what to do lol ๐Ÿ™ˆ

It's been my first choice as well. I can definitely relate, I wish I had been more proactive earlier as well. It definitely feels disappointing, and disheartening, at least from my perspective.
Agree. My choice f a bus ticket. But so disheartening that so hard to find.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Thanks for the reply. I wish I was technologically literate enough to navigate the dark web, it's all too complex for me to figure out despite reading through the pinned thread.
Pinned thread is useless re: dark web

Download TOR browser
Find the link to a market (compare the link with a few sources first)
Most people use Archetyp market these days, it would seem.
Send some XMR currency to your account
(The hardest part is converting real money to cryptocurrency, expect to spend $15-50 more than you intended on processing fees)
Find a product you want from a trusted vendor/seller.
Purchase and pray, wait for delivery.