D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Hi,a friend of mine is going to arrive to my country. Can he legally buy ketamine without prescription in San Diego?
One user told me "FXE, DCK AND 2-FDCK are all legal ketamine analogues (slighty modified molecule) out of those, imo FXE and FDCK are the best, DCK is really good too, specially if its your first time." I tried googling those,but got nothing

Reactions: jlwww08271965
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
You need a prescription to get actual ketamine in the US legally. Idk if it's sold in Tijuana without a prescription, but iirc there are pharmacies you can walk to from the main border crossing. No idea what it's like to do that nowadays, and I personally wouldn't take the risk of trying to bring it back.

The other drugs mentioned are analogues that are in a legal grey area. Typically they are sold online as research chemicals, imported from China or the Netherlands, and they've gotten harder to source in the past year or so. US customs will sometimes seize ketamine analogues even when they aren't clearly illegal (analogue act doesn't apply to schedule III drugs like ketamine). I'm not aware of them being sold on the street all that often, though 2F-DCK is close enough to ketamine in dosage that it could be labeled as K (2F lasts much longer and has a higher chance of causing nausea though).

I have personal experience with DCK and 2F-DCK, and credit them with prolonging my life before I finally got legal ketamine. DCK is my favorite of them all and I hope I can find some again someday.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: NumbItAll, throwawayyy and jlwww08271965
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
You might also research DXM, there are recent studies on it as an antidepressant, somewhat similar to K

You might be able to find K at electronic music shows or festivals