• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alcoholic Failure

Apr 16, 2023
Does anybody else have the legal system down their throat, on top of everything else? It's a god-damned nightmare.
I've got probation, civil court issues, custody issues, and my ex just filed a lawsuit against me two weeks ago.
It just never ends once you're in. Fucking ridiculous.

Reactions: PoisonedOxygen
PoisonedOxygen

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
It just never ends once you're in. Fucking ridiculous.
This^
also, for officials once criminal always a criminal no matter in what situation are you in they just straight judge a book by its cover. Maybe fist check atleast if i'm saying the truth or lying

Reactions: Edpal247 and Alcoholic Failure
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Sorry to hear what you going through, lots of painful emotions

Reactions: Alcoholic Failure
A

Alcoholic Failure

Apr 16, 2023
This^
also, for officials once criminal always a criminal no matter in what situation are you in they just straight judge a book by its cover. Maybe fist check atleast if i'm saying the truth or lying
That's why they have a probation officer come to your house. To keep you in the system.
This^
It's not just civil charges either. It's anything. They will charge you with whatever they can whenever they can and they don't give a fuck because you're already a "criminal".
Plus they make it harder for you to get jobs, housing, child custody, loans, etc.
Name it, and the US criminal justice system will strip it from you.
They make money off of convicted inmates and that's why they do what they do.
I got lucky because I already did 90 days for a misdemeanor and then they found the firearm, so it could have been much worse. But usually, they will fuck you.
PS I am still paying hefty fines for the firearm.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoisonedOxygen
PoisonedOxygen

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
That's why they have a probation officer come to your house. To keep you in the system.

It's not just civil charges either. It's anything. They will charge you with whatever they can whenever they can and they don't give a fuck because you're already a "criminal".
Plus they make it harder for you to get jobs, housing, child custody, loans, etc.
Name it, and the US criminal justice system will strip it from you.
They make money off of convicted inmates and that's why they do what they do.
I got lucky because I already did 90 days for a misdemeanor and then they found the firearm, so it could have been much worse. But usually, they will fuck you.
PS I am still paying hefty fines for the firearm.
Yes, this is just pure disgust what they do I've had a police officer laughed in my face after I called for help, said he doesn't "buy it" and called me histeric. Out of my entire existence I've never felt more dead after that situation.
I'm not in the US but yeah the situation here in Europe is pretty much the same, still paying fines too and doing community service almost two years after just because it took them one year to charge me (not that it was a complicated case just the court doesn't work as it should be)

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Same here. Can't hack 5 years of probation AND my mental And physical issues. I give up.