I

Idontknw

Jun 21, 2020
I'm relatively new to this and am looking into different methods.

I'm wondering if there are any legal pills in the UK that you can OD on? If so I have a stomach lining tablet, would it be best to take this as well?

Also what methods to you think are easiest todo?

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Perhaps a good idea might be starting in the resource section, and committing to some reading.

Reactions: autumnal
I

Idontknw

Jun 21, 2020
Perhaps a good idea might be starting in the resource section, and committing to some reading.
I have been having a look at the resources and reading stuff but it seems like you can't easily get hold of most things in the UK

I'm relatively new to all of this And from the uk, I find it hard to even know where to start with reading and stuff Because I start reading things and realise itS about the us!

Is there anything that applies to the uk that you think I should read?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There isn't any divison by nationality; there are lots more countries represented here than US and UK anyway. SanSui Without Borders! If you look closely you'll find that there aren't many differences, although some product names and sources are used in one area and others on other continents.

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

Jul 24, 2019
I have been having a look at the resources and reading stuff but it seems like you can't easily get hold of most things in the UK

I'm relatively new to all of this And from the uk, I find it hard to even know where to start with reading and stuff Because I start reading things and realise itS about the us!

Is there anything that applies to the uk that you think I should read?

I'm from the UK too. It just depends on what method appeals to you, really

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm relatively new to this and am looking into different methods.

I'm wondering if there are any legal pills in the UK that you can OD on? If so I have a stomach lining tablet, would it be best to take this as well?

Also what methods to you think are easiest todo?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

I

Idontknw

Jun 21, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/
Just and I have already mentioned I have looked out that but most ways require hard to purchase things and I wanted people to purely to give me suggestions!
I'm from the UK too. It just depends on what method appeals to you, really
Well like I said in the post, ideal oding on pills or something sounds preferable to me however it is hard to get hold of most of the pills in the uk
There isn't any divison by nationality; there are lots more countries represented here than US and UK anyway. SanSui Without Borders! If you look closely you'll find that there aren't many differences, although some product names and sources are used in one area and others on other continents.
I think there is, uk is much stricter with how you can get hold of things and etc hense why most popular method here is hanging. I was just asking to see if anyone could actual suggest a relatively easy method yet people just jump on at you to read the resources instead of actually answering the question

Last edited:
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

Jul 24, 2019
Just and I have already mentioned I have looked out that but most ways require hard to purchase things and I wanted people to purely to give me suggestions!

Well like I said in the post, ideal oding on pills or something sounds preferable to me however it is hard to get hold of most of the pills in the uk

The red flag for me is simply telling you to go do something, out of the blue. It's not like you're asking for advice, rather, you're asking the broad question 'how should I kill myself?' It just feels a bit blunt, but maybe I'm being paranoid.

The obvious answer, based on your reply, is to look for something that doesn't involve something illegal. But there are many megathreads and what not. But I think to get constructive advice you've got to have some idea of what to ask advice about, something specific.

I

Idontknw

Jun 21, 2020
The red flag for me is simply telling you to go do something, out of the blue. It's not like you're asking for advice, rather, you're asking the broad question 'how should I kill myself?' It just feels a bit blunt, but maybe I'm being paranoid.

The obvious answer, based on your reply, is to look for something that doesn't involve something illegal. But there are many megathreads and what not. But I think to get constructive advice you've got to have some idea of what to ask advice about, something specific.
Well my current kinda plan/ idea is to take a mixture of Sudafed, Benadryl, paracetamol and I may be able to get hold of some codine, the chances of being found too early is relatively quiet low as I can choose a day where my family are at work and won't be home till 5 issue, the only thing with this is I have read how unreliable pills can be and therefore thinking about taking some sort of anti sickness medication.
However I'm not sure if it will just be better to go along the hanging route.

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Is hemlock legal? It's how Socrates died.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Well my current kinda plan/ idea is to take a mixture of Sudafed, Benadryl, paracetamol and I may be able to get hold of some codine, the chances of being found too early is relatively quiet low as I can choose a day where my family are at work and won't be home till 5 issue, the only thing with this is I have read how unreliable pills can be and therefore thinking about taking some sort of anti sickness medication.
However I'm not sure if it will just be better to go along the hanging route.

You really do need to read the Resource Compilation to gain an overview of various methods. Anyone who asks such an open-ended question as your original post is probably not going to be successful for three reasons. Firstly, the forum rules restrict the answers we can give. Secondly, it makes you seem lazy and that you would rather other people compile and spoon-feed you information that you can readily find yourself. And thirdly (especially as a brand-new member), it looks a little suspicious that you could be a pro-lifer trying to discredit the forum by having us do all of the thinking and deciding for you.

If you spent a little time browsing the Resource Compilation and wider forum in general, you would rapidly encounter the maxim here that prescription medication overdoses are rarely fatal, and over-the-counter (OTC) medications like the ones you list are practically never fatal. Pills are 'unreliable' as a method because they rarely kill you, not because they cause nausea. Taking an anti-sickness medication is not going to change that.

Once you browse the resources and find method(s) that may appeal to you, at that point you can post more specific questions you may have, including any relevant to obtaining required materials in your particular country.

Reactions: SpottedPanda