M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
if i transfer money to somebody who wants to use it for buying stuff for ctb, could i get into legal problems?

and would it be ethical? now that this question arises i understand better pro-lifers

• Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
I don't think that this could be a problem. If I would give someone money, it's her or him decision what to do or buy with it ...

Reactions: Jumper Geo
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
it can happen that this person ctbs. parents want to know where they found the extra money...check bank transfers....and there we go..

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Could be seen as encouraging someone to ctb. Personally I wouldn't do anything like that. It's too easy to trace back to you and I wouldn't want something like that on my mind either.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
if you wrote on an open forum you were considering doing this. could they not then say you 'knew' what it was to be used for, then you get in a lot of shit. especially if they do CTB

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Could be seen as encouraging someone to ctb. Personally I wouldn't do anything like that. It's too easy to trace back to you and I wouldn't want something like that on my mind either.
its a dilemma...the other side of the coin pro-life-pro-choice.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think it's legally dangerous. If you know what the money is being used for, then you're encouraging suicide. If the police are interested enough, they can take your computer and figure out you've been on this site and there's evidence in this post that you were aware of what you were doing. If they're on this site and the police take their computer and you were PMing with them, then the police can get a warrant to get your IP address.

Also, they may say they're an adult, but it's a huge red flag that they're living with their parents and don't have any money. It's not worth the risk.

Basically, you're inviting a lot of drama into your life by getting directly involved. Better to let others figure out how to work things out for themselves. If they can't, that's their problem; if you do it for them, it becomes your problem.

Reactions: BPD Barbie
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
indeed...i want to do good but mb i end up doing evil.and getting into trouble.even if i managed to make the transfer anonymously mb they could find me by my IP here?
ah...ok, question answered

Last edited: