• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
South Korean actor's apparent suicide. I hadn't heard of him but what struck me is the news article cites his use of a charcoal briquette. I don't recall ever reading this in a news report before.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, Ashu and 1 other person
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Wow. Suicide over relatively minor drug possession. I guess his reputation and sense of shame drove him to do it. Sad. He may have been set up too.

Reactions: Ashu, Celerity and MatrixPrisoner
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
The reason behind his suicide is such bullshit too, making this all the more tragic. What a needless death! Staring down the barrel of up to 14 years in prison, who would not consider suicide? I feel terribly for his family.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Ashu and Forever Sleep
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
There are rumors in the Korean media about marital infidelity. I think he was found by his wife as well. Depressing all round

Its advised that when purchasing a used car in Korea, the carpet should be lifted to inspect for burn marks from briquettes.

Reactions: Ashu
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Its advised that when purchasing a used car in Korea, the carpet should be lifted to inspect for burn marks from briquettes.
O_o

Damn, that's dark. The more I learn about Korea, the more pure dystopia it seems.