• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stuck_here

stuck_here

May 12, 2024
Tomorrow will be my day, I have my SN and meto ready, will be doing the 12 hr fasting regime starting from tonight. I have booked a hotel for tmrw, I'm really upset my life has come to this, I see no point in existence, I feel guilty to leave my parents and cats behind, a couple of years back, I attempted hanging, I regret it as I couldn't hold on for a few more seconds, that could have been my last day.Two years passed, nothing has changed, I tried, I lost, I don't blame anyone, I just hate my existence.

Goodbye everyone, thanks for all the support.I will try to update here if I can once I leave my home tomorrow.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Acritarch, alltoomuch2 and 25 others
B

b_adr

Mar 29, 2024
I only wish for your remaining time to be peaceful. Perhaps try to find peace in the fact that you have resources available (some do not have access to N/SN), that you won't have to see your body deteriorate by aging, that you won't have to see your parents age and die (yes, very hypocritical, but true nonetheless) and that you have been able to execute this choice in your own will. We all die and have to experience pain sooner or later. But it can be quite soothing to know that it is by your own choice. I wish you the least amount of pain during the process as possible.

• Love
Reactions: Nikitatos, rozeske, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
Whatever you decide, I wish you all love and wholeness you didn't get from this world, and just peace. What we all want I guess. This may be the last poem I read when I ctb, so I'm serenading you with it, the least I can do.

"Chattering finch and water-fly,
Are not merrier than I;
Here among the flowers I lie,
laughing everlastingly,
No: I may not tell the best,
Surely friends I might have guessed,
Death was but the good king's jest,

It was hid so carefully."

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, stuck_here and thebelljarrr
M

melonrazor

Feb 4, 2024
I cannot speak on your behalf however I hope these few nights will be peaceful for you. How about drinking or eating your favourite food before you go? I know your cats will miss you dearly so don't forget to feed them before you leave your house. Although you don't know me, please know that I will remember you, I promise. I have no rights to tell you what to do, we are all suffering from this shitty life. I only wish I could do something to change your mind. I truly hope you will be at peace once all this agony is over, if you ever do change your mind and want to suffer more with me, feel free to msg me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, Catch-22, stuck_here and 2 others
stuck_here

stuck_here

May 12, 2024
Whatever you decide, I wish you all love and wholeness you didn't get from this world, and just peace. What we all want I guess. This may be the last poem I read when I ctb, so I'm serenading you with it, the least I can do.

"Chattering finch and water-fly,
Are not merrier than I;
Here among the flowers I lie,
laughing everlastingly,
No: I may not tell the best,
Surely friends I might have guessed,
Death was but the good king's jest,

It was hid so carefully."
Thanks for sharing, means a lot, I'm sorry, I'm really having a breakdown rn thinking about my parents and cats I will be leaving behind.I wish I was never born, I feel really bad that they will have to go thru this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, b_adr, waterworks and 2 others
D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
Fwiw, countdown threads I notice are usually a way to process emotions rather than actually turn into a goodbye thread, if that makes sense. You've got time

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and stuck_here
G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
Best wishes, whatever you'll decide to do. I'm thinking about leaving in a few hours too. Maybe we'll meet on the other side

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22 and stuck_here
SecretAgent420

SecretAgent420

Jun 4, 2024
You probably have but I'll ask anyway; have you tried therapy? I mean intensive therapy with an experienced psychologist, they may refer you to a psychiatrist to be prescribed antidepressants and perhaps other stuff. Just saying if you haven't then you should if you really care about your parents, if you don't have any physical disabilities other than your mind then it's worth treating, at least you are lucky enough to live in a first world country where there are so many resources available, help, health insure.
Best wishes, whatever you'll decide to do. I'm thinking about leaving in a few hours too. Maybe we'll meet on the other side
You would not know because you've never met each other, so even if you saw each other on the street right now you would not know, neither of you have any idea what the other looks like or anything 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: rozeske
J

justwannadip

May 27, 2024
You probably have but I'll ask anyway; have you tried therapy? I mean intensive therapy with an experienced psychologist, they may refer you to a psychiatrist to be prescribed antidepressants and perhaps other stuff. Just saying if you haven't then you should if you really care about your parents, if you don't have any physical disabilities other than your mind then it's worth treating, at least you are lucky enough to live in a first world country where there are so many resources available, help, health insure.

You would not know because you've never met each other, so even if you saw each other on the street right now you would not know, neither of you have any idea what the other looks like or anything 🤷🏻‍♂️
The last part of your message just sounds like you're trolling.

Reactions: ToMoveOn, rozeske and lollblanca
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Peace be on your journey. I hope you find what you are looking for.

waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
Thanks for sharing, means a lot, I'm sorry, I'm really having a breakdown rn thinking about my parents and cats I will be leaving behind.I wish I was never born, I feel really bad that they will have to go thru this.
I wish the same, I really do. It's okay to breakdown and feel all of it. Oddly, I think about how inevitably, there will be a parting; between you, your lovely cats and your parents, me and my family, so on. Whether it's on a death bed surrounded by everyone you love or a sudden goodbye, what is it all really, I wonder. It's the same yet we see it differently; an unexpected explosion vs a loudening hum, in the end they'll all sound the same. Just a thought I often have.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Your profile picture is the cutest thing I saw this year. :)

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I hope you find the peace you've been looking for... someday your cat will meet you on the other side⚘😿