Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
Hey everyone.

I haven't been around here for very long, and I've kinda lurked a bit but I have to say thank you to everyone here. It's nice to have a place online where we can talk safely about this sorta thing. Nice to have information about methods and such. Hopefully it's a step in the right direction for us as a society -to the day where someone can pass by their choice without fear of failure. Maybe thats just wishful thinking, who knows.

Anyway, I'm here to post a little goodbye thread. I thought I'd start it now and keep people updated with my preparations, and if I'm successful hopefully it'll be of some use to people. I'm 19yrs old, male, in England, ~5'9'' and ~63kgs.
Thats there for people to reference doses to if they feel the need, but I haven't done anything fancy with my doses, so :p

SN 250g from APC pure
Meto. Primperan 20*10mg from Greek ebay seller
Zantac 6*75mg from Amazon

Strikethroughs are done at the time of posting.
Here's my schedule (UK time):
Tues 23:00 10mg meto
Wed 07:00 10mg meto
Wed 15:00 10mg meto

Wed 23:00 10mg meto
Thur 07:00 10mg meto
Thur 15:00 10mg meto
Thur 18:00 Start fasting
Thur 23:00 10mg meto
Thur 23:15 225mg Zantac (Ranitidine)
Thur 23:45 Measure out 20g Sodium Nitrite
Fri 00:00 Take SN

I'll keep an eye on this thread, and when I get down to that last hour, I can update everyone with pics if some people would like some reference for the SN method.
Thanks again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Watcher, Seaghost, ImpendingExit45 and 20 others
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Best of luck tommorow

Reactions: Seaghost, Lifeisatrap, Ashpac and 3 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
good luck

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ashpac, throwaway777 and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Best wishes for a safe transition to the other side.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ashpac, Walilamdzi and 4 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thank you, Batstern, and journey well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ashpac, throwaway777 and 1 other person
Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
I'm sorry you decided it has to be this way... 19 is so young still. I wish you luck, and for you and others to find happiness after it happens. Think positive thoughts, and don't leave holding grudges on anyone: I believe it helps to do it with a peaceful mind.

Reactions: discokicks, Lifeisatrap, Cevapcici and 3 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Good luck bro, i want to do it too I'd appreciate any info but I know it'll be tough. Hug

• Hugs
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I'm sorry it has to end this way for you. I want to die soon, and I'm vaguely considering this method. I'd appreciate any info.
Safe travels to the other side

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Batstern
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
I'm sorry it has to end this way for you. I want to die soon, and I'm vaguely considering this method. I'd appreciate any info.
Safe travels to the other side

Happy to field any questions. Bear in mind that I haven't tried it yet, so my knowledge is limited haha.

Reactions: Soul and Lifeisatrap
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Happy to field any questions. Bear in mind that I haven't tried it yet, so my knowledge is limited haha.
Are you willing to livestream?
Unlike the usa, the uk has welfare. Have you tried applying?

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I wish you the best, may you find peace.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Elek, Ashpac and 1 other person
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
Are you willing to livestream?
Unlike the usa, the uk has welfare. Have you tried applying?
I'm in a very privileged position, supportive parents and at a world class uni so benefits aren't for me.

And no I won't be live streaming, don't want to get others in trouble, it's a bit morbid, and don't want to run the risk of people stopping me

Reactions: Soul, ImpendingExit45, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
Hope it goes smooth for you

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
I'm in a very privileged position, supportive parents and at a world class uni so benefits aren't for me.

And no I won't be live streaming, don't want to get others in trouble, it's a bit morbid, and don't want to run the risk of people stopping me
Its a shame but i understand. There will be little proof that you died for real on the net however i wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Batstern
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Hugs, friend

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
It sounds like you're well prepared and will be successful, if you want to... All the best. Vale, friend.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ashpac and Batstern
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
Its a shame but i understand. There will be little proof that you died for real on the net however i wish you the best of luck.

I'll come back if I fail and update people. So if after 2weeks I'm still gone, then I'm dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
I'll come back if I fail and update people. So if after 2weeks I'm still gone, then I'm dead
A lot of people have done that. As they say on the net, if there are no pics it isn't real. If you are willing to livestream your sn death your death would likely be a Viral video/famous. Either way i understand your choice. Its your life after all, do as you wish. You don't own any of us anything.

Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
A lot of people have done that. As they say on the net, if there are no pics it isn't real. If you are willing to livestream your sn death your death would likely be a Viral video/famous. Either way i understand your choice. Its your life after all, do as you wish.
Why would I care about fame if I'm dead?

• Hugs
Reactions: Terminated, Seaghost, Soul and 5 others
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
A lot of people have done that. As they say on the net, if there are no pics it isn't real. If you are willing to livestream your sn death your death would likely be a Viral video/famous. Either way i understand your choice. Its your life after all, do as you wish. You don't own any of us anything.
Not everyone feels comfortable streaming anything and we're talking about suicide there. If we don't believe in his words we shouldn't expect from him to do something like this. Many things could go wrong.

Reactions: ImpendingExit45, Lifeisatrap, Isabelx and 3 others
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Not everyone feels comfortable streaming anything and we're talking about suicide there. If we don't believe in his words we shouldn't expect from him to do something like this. Many things could go wrong.
I already said that, i just want to know more. If he doesn't want to revel more, its his freedom of choice.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
Hi Batstern. Sorry to hear you are leaving us. I've only been here a few days but I liked seeing your posts. Maybe because you're a fellow metalhead. I wish you all the best, and hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Batstern

Batstern

Metalhead
Jan 28, 2019
Hi Batstern. Sorry to hear you are leaving us. I've only been here a few days but I liked seeing your posts. Maybe because you're a fellow metalhead. I wish you all the best, and hope you find peace.
Thank you. I can share the playlist I'll be listening to when I go if you like?

• Love
Reactions: Watcher, Soul, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
S

Sweetrelease

May 2, 2019
Damn man, I would give anything to be 19 again with endless possibilities. I'm sorry you have been brought to this point. Rest easy.

Reactions: Random, discokicks, ImpendingExit45 and 1 other person
T

Taetre

Apr 9, 2019
Hope everything goes smoothly and peacefully

R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
All the best to you, whatever way you choose to go at the end.
If you're really going to do it, then I wish you a good and peaceful journey.

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
good luck, I hope you find peace x

• Hugs
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i hope ur suffering ends ):

Reactions: Random, Lifeisatrap, Ashpac and 2 others
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I wish you all the best bud. I hope it goes smoothly and you find peace in the end.