• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
I think after seeing all the posts of people leaving, I think I'm gonna take a break from SaSu. I am likely going to be very busy over the next couple weeks anyways so might as well dedicate all of my energy into that and create some positive change in my life. My mental state has been suffering for a week and I want to leave this site for a bit. As much as I enjoy conversing with you all here, visiting the site as often as I have been isn't conducive to healing mentally. Last time I took a break from this site, I don't believe it lasted longer than a week so I have no clue how long this one will last. For those I have conversations with, I will likely return to reply to those but that's about it.

Love all of you and I hope you all do well! I know I will likely return here but I don't know when. Hope you guys have a great day/night. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LaVieEnRose, boddibo, Juli and 4 others
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
We love you too, please have a good break 🖤🖤 im super proud of you :> especially for wanting to create positive changes in your life ❤️ goodbye
See Ya Goodbye GIF by Holler Studios

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I hope to only see your posts on the recovery thread in the future. Good luck.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I think many people take a break. My own pattern is to be on this site for a few weeks, and then off for the next few months. I would find being here all the time too intense.

Reactions: divinemistress36