sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

You should never trust the Pantaloon
Mar 3, 2023
Hey, so ive been lurking and posting for awhile and I know im not much of a well known face, I'm gonna be taking a long break from this place. I'm genuinely gonna try recovery. I do wanna live, I joined this forum so I coukd be opened about the topic if suicide since suicidality is a huge part of my life, and from what ive seen and experienced, yall have made life worth living more knowing that I'm not alone. I joined this forum knowing I'll probably come out alive, and i'm fine with that. I never truly wanted to die but just wanted a space to be myself, and yall are so fucking amazing and I'm so glad I found this forum. I may post every once in awhile but for now, this is goodbye. I'll keep my account up, and I'll still try and talk every now and then.

I wish yall well, be safe 💜

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: detectiveprince, rationaltake, LateForTheBus and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Shouldn't this post be in the recovery section of the site rather than the suicide discussion?

• Informative
Reactions: unnormal9
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hey, so ive been lurking and posting for awhile and I know im not much of a well known face, I'm gonna be taking a long break from this place. I'm genuinely gonna try recovery. I do wanna live, I joined this forum so I coukd be opened about the topic if suicide since suicidality is a huge part of my life, and from what ive seen and experienced, yall have made life worth living more knowing that I'm not alone. I joined this forum knowing I'll probably come out alive, and i'm fine with that. I never truly wanted to die but just wanted a space to be myself, and yall are so fucking amazing and I'm so glad I found this forum. I may post every once in awhile but for now, this is goodbye. I'll keep my account up, and I'll still try and talk every now and then.

Go well, live well, you have all our best wishes.

DonTellMeToStayAlive

DonTellMeToStayAlive

Student
Jan 18, 2019
Shouldn't this post be in the recovery section of the site rather than the suicide discussion?
I guess, but I feel this is less important at the moment.

I'm happy for you. Best of luck, don't feel a compulsion to come back here unless you want to. I'm glad SS helped you. Live well, do well :)

Reactions: rationaltake
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
No it belongs. Very loosely albeit but still belongs. It can go in recovery but discussion is broad enough to cover it.

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
i'm glad you're doing better! i hope you can live your best life from here forward. best wishes!! <33

Reactions: sorrowed_ender
sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

You should never trust the Pantaloon
Mar 3, 2023
I kinda forgot that section existed haha, apologies for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Hope everything goes well for you, good luck on recovery!

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
This is my first time seeing you on here, but that's probably because I don't visit the recovery section much. Regardless, I wanted to wish you well! Good luck with recovery, and remember you can always come back here if you ever need to.

• Hugs
Reactions: sorrowed_ender