• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hydrangeacorp

Jan 25, 2024
I have had enough and don't really have any reason to continue anymore. People are incapable of caring about each other and humans are cruel beings devoid of empathy. I don't have anything left and there is nothing that will change.

I am planning to end my life soon by jumping off a very high cliff near me, Beachy Head. I hear it's somewhat of a common suicide spot here in the UK, and should do the job as long as you find a high enough spot with no ledges to get stuck on. I may have to do some searching on Google Maps or another mapping system where I could see the outer ledges and correlate that with an exact spot to jump off from.

I also need to find a date and time when the trains won't be very busy..

If anyone has any tips on how to do this that would be nice.

Everyone I've tried to tell how I feel has encouraged me not to do it, and that "it will get better", while they don't even understand my situation. All I would really want to hear from someone is that it's okay to feel this way, that it's okay to die. I know no one will miss me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and AdamOndiAhman
D

dimgobaith

Jun 17, 2024
The local chaplaincy had suicide patrols run by volunteers because it's such a popular spot. I'm not sure if they're still going but they were at one point