• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

poisonsalad

poisonsalad

-
Jun 11, 2023
i am leaving this site. i want to pursue recovery, and even though it's comforting to be able to talk abt ctb openly on here, i don't think it's helping me.
if you know me you know that i attempt impulsively. since 2020 i haven't been able to go longer than 2 months without attempting. there have been a few close calls, but overall i've been super lucky with no lasting damage (due to calling for help immediately, in most cases).
i want to thank those i've talked to in chat. i can't mention everyone by name because i am terrible at remembering names. anyway. thank you for being you, and for being there for me and eachother. i hope everything works out for all of you, whatever road you choose. love y'all, take care.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice, boddibo, Forever Sleep and 15 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
i am leaving this site. i want to pursue recovery, and even though it's comforting to be able to talk abt ctb openly on here, i don't think it's helping me.
if you know me you know that i attempt impulsively. since 2020 i haven't been able to go longer than 2 months without attempting. there have been a few close calls, but overall i've been super lucky with no lasting damage (due to calling for help immediately, in most cases).
i want to thank those i've talked to in chat. i can't mention everyone by name because i am terrible at remembering names. anyway. thank you for being you, and for being there for me and eachother. i hope everything works out for all of you, whatever road you choose. love y'all, take care.

You do what's best for you. Whatever you do I hope you find inner peace along your journey to recovery. Words are hollow when suffering hurts so much, so please take your time to heal and forgive yourself if you can little by little because it takes a long time to climb back up from the abyss. Please take care if you can, peace be with you whatever comes. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Csmith8827
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Good luck and I hope you find what you need/are looking for!