time2fly

time2fly

Cowboy
Dec 20, 2022
time2fly:
Hey all im going to deactivate my account here. Im going to try to better myself and make it through my tough times and being here just keeps reminding me of the easy way out. Wanted to say i enjoyed talking to you all and you helped me through a very tough time in my life. This place may very well have saved my life. Had I not been able to talke to yall through these times I would have probably overcame SI. I believe this place is a double edged sword. It can save you if you let it. Im still going to hang around on one of the recovery discords every now and then so you can find me there from time to time. Anyways, thank you all for listening to all my bullshit these few months. I enjoyed the talks and the few laughs we managed to have. Goodbye now. Time to fly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aticeret, EndlessPhanpy, Alcoholic Teletubby and 27 others
Electronic Music

Electronic Music

I want to have a choice too
Feb 26, 2023
Was fun chatting with you my friend, take care and good luck out there!

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i wish you luck and happiness in your recovery :heart:

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
Hey Timey thanks for posting this, I know lot of ppl would be worried if ya just vanished along with me. I'm so happy for you to find some resolution, peace, and path forward. Thru the little time we've known each other we've both seen the other struggle then flourish in cycles, but your commitment to continuing forward is a different tangible answer altogether. It makes me smile see this happen for you, friend, I'll be wishing you the best along your way. Timey found some wings and it's a beautiful thing <3

Janine

Janine

"The man who hunts two bunnies will catch neither"
Mar 18, 2023
All the best and farewell!

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
Wonderful news, friend. Take care of yourself out there!

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
That's great news. Wish you a speedy recovery.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
being here just keeps reminding me of the easy way out.
Sorry to say, but yours is the easy way.. and it's your right to take it, so good luck.

I believe this place is a double edged sword.
No, this place is salvation, not a double edged sword.

You still have a lot of pro-living fears, it's how we're socialized.

It can save you if you let it.
Once you're born, there is no saving you.. pro-living side shouldn't be called that.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Sparr0w and Interloper
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
time2fly:
Hey all im going to deactivate my account here. Im going to try to better myself and make it through my tough times and being here just keeps reminding me of the easy way out. Wanted to say i enjoyed talking to you all and you helped me through a very tough time in my life. This place may very well have saved my life. Had I not been able to talke to yall through these times I would have probably overcame SI. I believe this place is a double edged sword. It can save you if you let it. Im still going to hang around on one of the recovery discords every now and then so you can find me there from time to time. Anyways, thank you all for listening to all my bullshit these few months. I enjoyed the talks and the few laughs we managed to have. Goodbye now. Time to fly.
time to spread yr wings, best of luck!

Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
That's wonderful news. Good luck with your recovery!

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Very good news! I wish you nothing but the best!🤗

Reactions: MidnightCat
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
so glad you're recognizing your patterns and figuring out what's best for you. take care <3

marigold

marigold

he’s there in case i want it all
Mar 30, 2023
this is really refreshing to see. best of luck! ☘️