LazarusOpus

LazarusOpus

L0st
Dec 9, 2023
I don't know what to write in a note, or if I should leave one at all. I feel like leaving unique notes for a couple of friends and family,,, but I rly dont wanna be corny..- I also wonder if its the culture of guilt around this kinda thing is what makes me feel like I should write notes,, is there anything written anywhere about if notes are good or bad for people? I don't want to mess up anybody else's life

• Love
Reactions: UtopianDreamer
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
My recommendation for you is just if I were you just answer questions that you think they may ask, no corny phrases just straightforward answers to any questions they may have. Notes can be good or bad depending on what you write, it can be helpful to people that may be over-thinkers and blame themselves but harmful depending on the case like if you say it's someone's fault and they read it, yea they will probably be hurt. In the end make an informed decision and do what you see fit as it's all up to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe it's completely a personal decision deciding whether to leave a note or not, suicide doesn't need to be justified anyway and nobody is owed an explanation but a note could mean that those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions.