iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
Hello!

I'm leaving this Monday morning (06/11).

My heart is racing, I feel numb and strange. My method is the second best, second only to Nembutal.

I'm a little scared that I won't be able to do it right away, if it were now I would do it, but now there's no way because my mother is at home and she has a sixth sense.

I'm numb, weird. Is anyone here who is going to CTB soon feeling this way too?

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Passersby, Sannti and 3 others
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
Hello! I completely understand how you feel.

I was originally planning to ctb tomorrow night, but I probably won't finish my note till then, so I will postpone it to next weeks Saturday.

I am also scared of the unknown, but on the other side, I feel relieved, peaceful and numb. It just seems like my consciousness doesn't care at all, while my subconscious is scared of what's coming after.

That weird feeling is probably a mix of feelings we have, like peace and numbness, with the anxiety of failing. Sometimes it's kinda weird since I don't know what to feel or which feelings I should trust.

And the closer the time gets, the more I feel anxiety and numbness, at the same time.

I don't really get why we're feeling this way, it's like an automatic thing. But one day we need to go through that.

I wish you the best with your plans and hope that you find the peace you deserve! 🫶🏻

• Hugs
Reactions: iDontKnowWhat
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
Good morning for u friend,i hope u are 100% ok with u decision.
if not take a time for think about that.

• Love
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
Hello! I completely understand how you feel.

I was originally planning to ctb tomorrow night, but I probably won't finish my note till then, so I will postpone it to next weeks Saturday.

I am also scared of the unknown, but on the other side, I feel relieved, peaceful and numb. It just seems like my consciousness doesn't care at all, while my subconscious is scared of what's coming after.

That weird feeling is probably a mix of feelings we have, like peace and numbness, with the anxiety of failing. Sometimes it's kinda weird since I don't know what to feel or which feelings I should trust.

And the closer the time gets, the more I feel anxiety and numbness, at the same time.

I don't really get why we're feeling this way, it's like an automatic thing. But one day we need to go through that.

I wish you the best with your plans and hope that you find the peace you deserve! 🫶🏻
Yeah, i'm happy because i found my medications that allows me to be strong enough to leave. I'm happy but sacred at the same time. But yeah, one day we need to go through that, so that's it.

I also wish you the best with your plans and hope that you find the peace you deserve! 🫶🏻
Good morning for u friend,i hope u are 100% ok with u decision.
if not take a time for think about that.
I'm 100% sure. I didn't want to do that, but for me there's no hope :'(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E and sadlyexisting
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Hopefully my nerves stick to it, I'm also planning ctb soon. I wish you luck in your journey and hope you go peacefully.

• Hugs
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
Hopefully my nerves stick to it, I'm also planning ctb soon. I wish you luck in your journey and hope you go peacefully.
Thanks!

My technique for having courage at the moment is to make a list of everything that led me to this moment and play songs that will also give me strength for this. I hope you find peace too 🫶

• Hugs
Reactions: BrknEyes
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Thanks!

My technique for having courage at the moment is to make a list of everything that led me to this moment and play songs that will also give me strength for this. I hope you find peace too 🫶
Good idea, personally I've started putting names on things to give to people when I pass, it's giving me a sense of calm.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I think feeling that way if you're close is pretty relatable. But to calm you down a little bit we all will be by your side and give you lots of virtual hugs so you don't have to feel lonely or more anxious

• Hugs
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
I think feeling that way if you're close is pretty relatable. But to calm you down a little bit we all will be by your side and give you lots of virtual hugs so you don't have to feel lonely or more anxious
I really appreciate it!

I would like to make a video call with the people here, but that would not be safe for the site and the members here. But thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.

• Love
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
It looks like we both registered around the same time. I'm sorry that we didn't talk more before you ended up leaving this place. If you would like to talk more please don't hesitate to reach out.

• Hugs
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Good luck with your plans, fly on.

• Love
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
It looks like we both registered around the same time. I'm sorry that we didn't talk more before you ended up leaving this place. If you would like to talk more please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thanks! I'm 100% sure that i'll do It. But thanks. If you wanna talk i'm here