irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
to preface this, i don't have any issues with the forum itself or the people on it, you guys are amazing and i'm glad i got to talk with you! i suffer from some pretty extreme paranoia that makes it difficult to exist in most (if not all) online spaces, and the fear is getting to me here as well, i really don't want anyone i know finding me here. additionally, i really don't want to burden more people when i inevitably ctb-- i want as few ties to people as possible when the time finally comes so few ever remember it. i don't know when it'll happen, honestly (i planned on doing it this month, but turns out i'm not going to be able to for a while and i'm disappointed), but regardless, i want to thank you all for making this a safe space to express things i could have never expressed to anyone else on this earth, i truly appreciate it :).

i'm going to self ban now, so i won't get to see any of your responses right away, but i'll likely lurk around in the future (and who knows-- i might decide to return if i'm still around)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, beyondthestars, F&Inside and 18 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell and best wishes.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Farewell, I'm glad we could make you feel welcome during your stay here. I hope you'll someday manage to heal and you won't need to feel as if you have to return to this forum. I send you my best regards.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Go well, Irie, you have been welcome being here, you will be welcome returning should you do so in the future.
Every good wish with your life choices, whatever they may be.