• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi everyone.

I feel the need to leave this site now so I can focus my mind on getting my son back.
Having said that,I have come to rely on the site as a support, venting and a distraction platform so I don't know how easy it's going to be.
It has been a pleasure to talk to you all and I hope in a small way ,I have helped others as you have helped me which I will be eternally grateful for as will my son who will now have his mum in his life.
I don't feel particularly strong as all the court and social services crap is stressful but I am trying to hold on and fight.
I have come to understand how life can be cruel to us and although "life is what it is "and we may not have had any control over circumstances - it is wrong and sad we feel the need to sacrifice our life to relieve the pain and suffering caused by others.
I genuinely wish everyone well in life or death.In life I wish you happiness and recovery or in death I wish you a peaceful and smooth onward journey.
I will now say goodbye.
Lots of love xx Lara

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost1804, Deleted member 1768, Ben and 20 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I believe in you, Lara, especially with how motivated you are! May your future endeavors meet your every expectation. I hope you have a wonderful life ahead. Remember that there will be ups and downs, but once you push through, you will feel extremely rewarded! It takes a lot of will to keep on fighting and pushing on living, and I envy you for that.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I believe in you, Lara, especially with how motivated you are! May your future endeavors meet your every expectation. I hope you have a wonderful life ahead. Remember that there will be ups and downs, but once you push through, you will feel extremely rewarded! It takes a lot of will to keep on fighting and pushing on living, and I envy you for that.
Thankyou it means so much that people believe in me.I love my boy so much and am doing this for him.It is still very hard but I have to keep a positive onward and up attitude to get through.
I once said that I would die for my boy as I loved him that much.someone replied with "live for him instead " I have no doubt that it will still be a rocky road but we will need to draw strength from one other.x

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ben, tearsinrain and 4 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Best of luck lara. I hope it works out for you.

We are pro choice.

Take care.

Reactions: Ben, tearsinrain, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
It's always nice to see a recovery post on here :)
I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you can endure the fight and get your son back.

Let us know if there's anything on your mind we can help you with.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ben, tearsinrain and 6 others
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Good luck Lara and well done for recognizing what is best for you and your son, even if it means missing out on what you liked about this site. I hope all of the dealings with social services and court go smoothly. You will be missed, but everyone here will understand. I really wish you the best of luck going forward with recovery and looking after your son.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Alexa

Alexa

Lost cause
Aug 16, 2018
Goodbye! I wish the best for you! x

Reactions: Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Good luck to you

Reactions: Ben, lv-gras, Lara Francis and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Good luck we wish you the best. Your son is lucky to have you fighting for him. I've lived with a suicidal father my whole life who fought to stay alive for me and I have always been thankful. We will always be here if you ever feel the need to come back.

Reactions: Ben, tearsinrain, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
Best of luck Lara!

Reactions: Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
Son is the continuation of his father. You must live for your son.
You must love your son.
I have a bad liver and kidneys, a lot of pain, but I'm holding on for my daughter, I love her very much.
Lara, I wish good luck to you and your son!

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Thank you so much for your responses and well wishe's.
I will miss you all.
This has been a top site and its been a priviledge to be part of the community.
Take care x
Lara Francis.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ben, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Best of luck to you Lara.

Reactions: Ben and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Hello Lara, I don't comment much on here and I hope you don't mind me posting but I have been following your story. You may not think it but I have seen what an inspiration you have been to many on this site and also to me. All the best and take care.

Regards

RebelWaC

Reactions: Morning Angel, Ben, tearsinrain and 2 others
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
You will get him back Lara, keep faith, this is one if the Stringrst things you will ever do I imagine the hell you've been through it does push people to the brink but I know you want this for your boy you should be extremely proud you're giving both of you another chance xx all the best xx always

Sam

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Ben, Lara Francis and 2 others
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Sorry about spelling I'm on mobile xx

Reactions: lv-gras, Ben and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You will get him back Lara, keep faith, this is one if the Stringrst things you will ever do I imagine the hell you've been through it does push people to the brink but I know you want this for your boy you should be extremely proud you're giving both of you another chance xx all the best xx always

Sam
Thankyou. Hugs xx

Reactions: Ben and SamK
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hello Lara, I don't comment much on here and I hope you don't mind me posting but I have been following your story. You may not think it but I have seen what an inspiration you have been to many on this site and also to me. All the best and take care.

Regards

RebelWaC
Thankyou. That is very kind of you to say.
Hugs to you.xx

Reactions: SamK