• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
I'm unsure if there is even a reason to leave behind a few small letters to people. Since my method will likely wound up with those collecting bodies or the police. Does anyone know if your messages will actually be delivered after your death? Because if I were to leave anything behind I would seal them and write who they are meant to go to. But I don't want anyone else to see them unless they choose to themselves.
Its been nagging me since I don't know if the collectors would have rules to not do anything about the would be evidence.
So if anyone has any experience about it reaching the right people afterwards I'd gladly hear.
If it's too unstable I'll probably schedule sending them on the day it happens so they actually arrive with certainty

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Probably depends on the police department. Like if they are overworked, etc. You can leave the letter with your other stuff(birth certificate or bank depots), that your family or friends will needs after your death.

Reactions: Nortu and WaitingAllMyLife