• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
I never thought about leaving a note because it's about wanting to disappear, not about making a statement. I've decided to leave a note to convey my wish of not wanting a funeral or really any acknowledgement that I passed away. A funeral would just consist of extended family that I mostly didn't get along with or did get along with until they showed their true colors. Like they say, funerals are for the living.

This is obviously a good problem to worry about because it means I'd have succeeded, but I don't want the "He should have reached out to me" or virtue-signaling about "having to do something about mental health." I just want to be cremated and have the ashes thrown into the trash for all I care.

I'm having trouble putting this into words without sounding heartless or robotic. I plan on leaving it someplace where it can easily be found, but also someplace where it won't be found while I'm still alive.

Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Rex, Caerula and 1 other person
M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for the link. There's only a brief paragraph on final instructions though.

I'm not looking to provide any explanation. Just a brief note about the (lack of) funeral arrangements and desire to keep it as unnoticed as possible, while sounding human at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Cyanide
M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
My mother made a comment about how I've withdrawn from society and want it to be like I never existed, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
I wasn't going to leave a note either, but after much thought over the years since my failed (no knowledge about methods) suicide attempt back in 2013, I decided I am going to. I plan to leave it in printed form nearby me (I'll be in a hotel for "the night" to spare my family from finding me), yeah it'll suck for the hotel staff but they don't know me and people die in hotels all the time.

My other option was to set up a timed email to send to my mother and certain ex-friends. e.g. time it so it sends 3days after my planned death, in case anything needs to be readjusted for a future date and time.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and GoneGirlXIV