SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Why does this existence like to tease us like we are merely it's toys…. It ruins you with torment and pain and then tells you "it will pass" or even "this will make you stronger." Like it had nothing to do with it..?!

Why the fuck do I need to be stronger?!?! I just have to die eventually anyways. Making me stronger just to die is bullshit and I don't accept it.

Not letting us take our lives peacefully and forcing us to fight to die old, in pain, or so broken we can't even recognize who we were is a joke that will never be funny. Either let me take it or leave me the fuck alone. I'm not laughing.. especially since I know the truth..that it's all for nothing….

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Costrecce, rationaltake, Immensevoid and 5 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't think the universe gives a shit about us. Personally, I don't think it picks individuals out to victimise in the hopes of making us stronger. I think the universe just acts unconsciously. Stuff happens according to various laws like gravity, evolution and probability. It's just that as humans- with an awareness of how bitterly unfair it all is, we try to comfort ourselves with stories. Including things like- 'everything happens for a reason', 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger', 'you'll receive your reward in heaven'.

• Hugs
Reactions: Costrecce, rationaltake, Immensevoid and 3 others
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
"existence" was more an all encompassing idea. Like the people who destroy who you are because they like to watch people around them suffer. This "existence" is full of them.

It's forever training certain people through all life with experiences and certain upbringings to be the ones who cause the suffering.

Existence itself wouldn't come and destroy each one of us. It's set in motion a way for torment and pain to flourish as it watches.

Any hour and any day it could just turn on the "torment" tube and watch the fruits of its labor and all it had to do was set up a few certain parameters in the beginning so it didn't have to lift a finger later…, but it needs us to stay here to keep getting more so it's set certain people and ideas throughout time to cheer us up and on so we will keep going even though we know more is coming or we conveniently forget…."thank you sir may I have another…"…FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK …..

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see existence as being nothing more than a cruel and meaningless cycle of unnecessary suffering, as humans we are just waiting until death erases everything for us, destined for nothing but to decay. Humans really are the worst species with how they create so much torment, it's inhumane how we cannot just free ourselves in peace and are expected to suffer until we die anyway, existence just causes harm.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
it's because we want more! More of everything! More land that someone else is on! They want things to be easier so they create technology that takes over things that people do. Creating more suffering by taking jobs and leaving them with nothing.

The robots in factories are there to work faster than people so the ones in charge can make more money….

Suffering will continue until we can ALL just be happy with what we have…. You know those companies say they care about their workers as they are firing them with thoughts of how much money they are going to make now with the faster robots…More! More! More….!

I don't think the rich should share their wealth, but I also don't think that they need so much money that they can buy the entire US. That's disgusting, but who am I because I am easily laid off. I'm in charge of nothing.

The companies had to shit on a lot of people to get where they are or that worked under them to get all that money. What kind of hope do we have with people like that in charge….willing to make people homeless for more money when what they were making was enough. Fuck why can't I be gone already…