Boller Bryant

Boller Bryant

Failed at being someone and something.
Nov 15, 2023
Leave me the fuck alone! I don't need help! I don't need to constantly reminded that I'm wasting my time and potential by hating myself! Fuck! Just let me die slowly!

Why do they forced me to go to a "Character Developmental Camping" that last for 3 days because of some fucking losers couldn't hold their wicked minds and started doing "Social Inappropriate Activities" like smoking and drinking. Why not commit suicide? I meant, it's instantly ends your dreadful existence.

I never drink nor smoke. I never do any harm to anyone beside making them slightly disturbed by my constant ranting about my pitiful life, then why the hell I'm being dragged into a rehabilitation for something I never did? Why? Why?

Is this God's way to punish me for being an atheist, huh? There's no way God would let a innocent sould get dragged into something that they never do!

Now I'm stressed because in the camp, they wouldn't let me use my phone! I use my phone to distract me from realizing how fucked up I am.

Fuck, I should just CTB if this gonna happen. But I'm too pussy to do that! What a joke I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows and Forever Sleep