• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024

This says explosives are the least painful that's out of the question for me.

Close to that is an OD on illegal drugs Is an OD on fentanyl really that painless? Also where would SN and N be out of 100

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and rozeske
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
N is definitely 2/10 on a pain scale; I have seen this in a few documentaries where members simply went into sleep within 20 seconds and drifted into the universe eventually.
Inert gas setup is another 2/10 method, mostly. The only downside to this method is making sure the "setup is done correctly"

Reactions: sserafim, sewycidial and divinemistress36
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
Jumping, if from sufficient height is one of the least painful. Your brains would be smashed before you know it. Though it may be one of the more difficult ones due to SI

Reactions: returntothevoid
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Interesting data, am actually seeing this just now. Am not surprised the lethality of hanging had it put it on 7th rank, but I wasn't expecting the pain level to be that high.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Interesting data, am actually seeing this just now. Am not surprised the lethality of hanging had it put it on 7th rank, but I wasn't expecting the pain level to be that high.
Hanging is hard to get right. We've seen too many posts of failed hanging on here.

Reactions: returntothevoid and sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hanging is hard to get right. We've seen too many posts of failed hanging on here.
It has a lot of factors that can make it fail. And a lot of worest case senerios, But it is a very popular one as it is the only accessible method to most.

Reactions: sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
There was the last hangman in the uk. Never got a hanging wrong. Albert Pierrepoint.
I think if you've an attic or loft with a hatch. Beams to tie the rope I think it could easily be done. But he studied the weights and heights before hanging, so he knew what size rope to use. Those deaths were instant.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There was the last hangman in the uk. Never got a hanging wrong. Albert Pierrepoint.
I think if you've an attic or loft with a hatch. Beams to tie the rope I think it could easily be done. But he studied the weights and heights before hanging, so he knew what size rope to use. Those deaths were instant.
Yes in the early times it was considered instant and humane execution until it wasn't.

Reactions: sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yes in the early times it was considered instant and humane execution until it wasn't.
How my granddad did it. Through a loft hatch. Broke his neck. It's that quick SI can't even enter your head.