• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeHasNoMeaning

LifeHasNoMeaning

just looking for a way out (xe/they)
Jun 11, 2023
can't deal with too much pain and blood scares me a little, also scarring just helps me feel good when i look back at it. help pls?

Reactions: 15032021
bea_bivng

bea_bivng

Catbun
Jul 16, 2023
Na minha experiência, as coxas são as melhores para a dor, no entanto, perto do ombro é um bom lugar meio difícil de esconder, no entanto, quando o faço, não sinto tanta dor 🤔

Reactions: 15032021 and LifeHasNoMeaning
LifeHasNoMeaning

LifeHasNoMeaning

Jun 11, 2023
Na minha experiência, as coxas são as melhores para a dor, no entanto, perto do ombro é um bom lugar meio difícil de esconder, no entanto, quando o faço, não sinto tanta dor 🤔
thanks dude/obrigado.

Reactions: bea_bivng
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
My thighs have always been the least painful, and nearly all of my scars are still clearly visible after years.

But I'd also recommend safer, less "harmful" sh methods, if you will. Working out the part of your body you want to cut the most (thighs for me), leaves a longer feeling of pain and isn't as damaging, though I do understand wanting to see the scars. Over-exercising is as unhealthy as cutting, but it's helped me find some relief in a slightly less damaging way.

If you do continue to cut, keep it clean and be safe please. ❣️

Reactions: 15032021, Maeve and LifeHasNoMeaning
LifeHasNoMeaning

LifeHasNoMeaning

Jun 11, 2023
My thighs have always been the least painful, and nearly all of my scars are still clearly visible after years.

But I'd also recommend safer, less "harmful" sh methods, if you will. Working out the part of your body you want to cut the most (thighs for me), leaves a longer feeling of pain and isn't as damaging, though I do understand wanting to see the scars. Over-exercising is as unhealthy as cutting, but it's helped me find some relief in a slightly less damaging way.

If you do continue to cut, keep it clean and be safe please. ❣️
thanks man. i will take what you've said into consideration. thanks again

• Love
Reactions: bedhead_baby
nuke family

nuke family

yeah
Feb 15, 2023
arm for me has always been least painful but thats in plain sight. my second option would be thigh which is where i do it. dont do sh tho it leads to nothing. idk why i do it tbh but you shouldnt indulge in that. it never helps u outta ur situation.

Reactions: LifeHasNoMeaning
Unbelonging

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
For me, my thighs have always been the least painful. I also recommend using a sharper blade because this usually hurts less for me, but be careful because you can go too deep by accident if it's too sharp and you're not paying attention. Stay safe

LifeHasNoMeaning

LifeHasNoMeaning

Jun 11, 2023
arm for me has always been least painful but thats in plain sight. my second option would be thigh which is where i do it. dont do sh tho it leads to nothing. idk why i do it tbh but you shouldnt indulge in that. it never helps u outta ur situation.
i only do it because it gets my mind off of the emotional pain. but thanks tho.

eciR

eciR

Jul 15, 2023
Honestly, I *slightly* cut into my wrists just to feel like I had control over anything, it didn't hurt very much but I wouldn't recommend it because it'd be really easy to fuck it up and the scars heal after like a week. That's how shallow my cuts were.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
In my experience arms were the least painful. However they are difficult to hide especially in hot weather and it's possible to get a serious infection. It's up to you what you want to do, you probably have your reasons for sh. If you do it make sure to sterilize the tool with either fitting chemicals or heat it up until it's red (cool it down afterwards of course). And sterilize the wounds. I hope you manage to find a better coping strategy, i know it's tough

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You should use some matches to burn yourself, just a short sharp pain if you do it correctly but there will be some itchiness on the burnt tissue during the healing process, if you're fine with that. I don't know if its just me but I burnt myself somewhere last year, the scar is still there but slowly healing.