• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SoSheSaidSuicide

SoSheSaidSuicide

Depressed | borderline | suicidal | dead inside
Dec 16, 2019
I'm wanting people's ideas on the least painful, easiest, quickest, least gruesome (to whoever finds me) way to ctb.

I like the idea of short drop suspension, but I have tried it before and couldn't get myself to go through with kneeling because the pounding feeling in my head was intense. I kept just standing up. I even tried laying down, but I'm not sure I was doing it right. Maybe if I took something beforehand? Any recommendations on what to take to make it easier to deal with?

Much appreciated! :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Responsibleresident, Moonicide and 2 others
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Nembutal has to be the most painless method I can think of.
But it is very expensive and hard to get (compared to hanging, etc.)
You just have to drink it and die after a short time.
Very unmessy, extremely reliable and also "humane" as it is used in legal human euthanasia commonly.
Unfortunately I don't have any recommendations for short drop suspension.

Reactions: SoSheSaidSuicide, _Minsk and mediocre

a complete unknown...
Jun 4, 2019
Nembutal combined with a cocktail of anesthetics and anxiolytics in a peaceful setting...

Since that is expensive and difficult to obtain SN is the considered the ideal. You can obtain SN cheaply and easily on ebay or Amazon, and most users here have had little trouble obtaining dopamine blockers/anti-emetics needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoSheSaidSuicide and mediocre
SoSheSaidSuicide

SoSheSaidSuicide

Dec 16, 2019
Nembutal combined with a cocktail of anesthetics and anxiolytics in a peaceful setting...

Since that is expensive and difficult to obtain SN is the considered the ideal. You can obtain SN cheaply and easily on ebay or Amazon, and most users here have had little trouble obtaining dopamine blockers/anti-emetics needed.
What is SN?

SoSheSaidSuicide

SoSheSaidSuicide

Dec 16, 2019
Sodium Nitrite.. There is a mega thread for that and u get all the info there.
Perfect. I found it. Thank you for your help!
I really appreciate how supportive, helpful, & nonjudgmental everyone here is, especially towards people like me who are just now learning all of these really cool methods! Thanks a million, love you guys! ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: forever21
E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
Perfect. I found it. Thank you for your help!
I really appreciate how supportive, helpful, & nonjudgmental everyone here is, especially towards people like me who are just now learning all of these really cool methods! Thanks a million, love you guys! ❤
most of us r all spending our last few days now so its always good to help each other....

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, SoSheSaidSuicide and charlottewilts