• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
what do you think the best method would be if I wanted to avoid permanent damage or consequences if I happened to fail? I really don't wanna be paralyzed or have brain damage or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and sserafim
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
Overdosing because so many people have survived it

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Overdosing because so many people have survived it
although most overdoses do not generally leave you with long term issues it's also the least likely to succeed would not recommmend

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, sserafim and With0ut
tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
This is a tough topic since the purpose is to shut down the machine by depriving it of something positive or introducing something negative, until the machine starts to self destruct; or just outright destruction for extreme methods. Essentially the goal is long term consequences.

There are methods more likely to have adverse effects and failures, but I think most of the listed methods here either explain outright, or try to avoid that as much as possible

Reactions: DeadlineDialer and sserafim
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
although most overdoses do not generally leave you with long term issues it's also the least likely to succeed would not recommmend
Overdosing on opioids, especially fentanyl, is pretty reliable and some say it's the next best thing after N. But there are side effects, as mentioned in this article.
Other overdoses are rarely mentioned on this forum and are either non-lethal or cause a very painful death.

It is said that SN has a lower chance to cause long-term damage compared to other methods, because of the protective effects of NO.

Every method has the potential to cause permanent damage, as it's your goal to cause fatal (and of course, permanent) damage to yourself. You should take every precaution there is to ensure success, be 100% sure you want to die to avoid backing off in the process, and pay great attention to the potential of being found before you die.

Reactions: sserafim and chuerdhmproton
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Overdosing on opioids, especially fentanyl, is pretty reliable and some say it's the next best thing after N. But there are side effects, as mentioned in this article.
Other overdoses are rarely mentioned on this forum and are either non-lethal or cause a very painful death.

It is said that SN has a lower chance to cause long-term damage compared to other methods, because of the protective effects of NO.

Every method has the potential to cause permanent damage, as it's your goal to cause fatal (and of course, permanent) damage to yourself. You should take every precaution there is to ensure success, be 100% sure you want to die to avoid backing off in the process, and pay great attention to the potential of being found before you die.
right i should make the correction overdose on "prescription drugs". illicit drugs are pretty effective

Reactions: sserafim
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
what do you think the best method would be if I wanted to avoid permanent damage or consequences if I happened to fail?
Drowning or suffocation with a plastic bag over head should be relatively safe for abortion if you exclude a presence of other people who could rescue yourself.

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
Drowning or suffocation with a plastic bag over head should be relatively safe for abortion if you exclude a presence of other people who could rescue yourself.
There could also exist the risk of brain damage if you're deprived of oxygen long enough.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
CO/charcoal is known to be pretty bad and causes brain damage if you don't succeed.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
There could also exist the risk of brain damage if you're deprived of oxygen long enough.
Brain damage after passing out doesn't matter because you never wake up. Brain damage before passing out is small and happens in the stage when you feel lightheadedness. Abortion before lightheadedness should leave you with nearly zero damage.

Reactions: sserafim and finalrequiem