• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
I don't want to make a big mess for anyone who has to retrieve/see my body. Is there any method that doesn't leave a lot to clean up, so they can just take my body away and don't get traumatized by any gore or stuff? I want to leave to be less of a burden, not more of one. Pain isn't much of an issue, I have pretty high pain tolerance so that won't be a big factor in choosing.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Slit your wrists in the bathtub? SN in your bed. There will still be some mess as after a short while when you are dead, your bladder and bowels will give up and there maybe feces and urine around you.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Probably opioids or some sort of drugs.

B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
Slit your wrists in the bathtub? SN in your bed. There will still be some mess as after a short while when you are dead, your bladder and bowels will give up and there maybe feces and urine around you.
You could probably do an enema right beforehand to help minimise this at least.

Reactions: livinginhellnation
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Drugs, carbon monoxide poisoning, and sn.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Most forms of pill od's (unless you throw up). Carbon monoxide, hanging, SN, inert gas, night-night, drowning, tourniquet

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
You could probably do an enema right beforehand to help minimise this at least.
Yeah honestly, I'd make sure to fast as much as possible and use the bathroom beforehand. I know it's not a guaranteed fix but anything to make clean up easier I guess

Reactions: hi-okbye