V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I know very little about narcotics, but would love to learn more. From reading threads on this site, and googling, I have learned that there are 2 or 3 main narcotic drug groups, and within each of these groups you can find various types of drugs and narcotics. One group is called opioids, another is called benzos.

As far as I have learned fentanyl is an opioid. Fentanyl is very lethal and for that reason I would prefer to kill my self on a fentanyl patch overdose. But getting hold of fentanyl is extremely difficult, I must therefore also consider other drugs for my suicide.

But if anyone on this site know a lot about drugs I would be very happy if you could share knowledge with the rest of us on this thread. I'm sure many other people would like this information too.

For anyone who contribute I am very greatfull. Big hug from me:-)

Reactions: Mari, anna, Pk95 and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Judging from the non returns of people using sn i would think that it is very lethal and cheap and very easy to obtain.

Reactions: Smilla, Tiburcio, VanHeineken and 1 other person
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Judging from the non returns of people using sn i would think that it is very lethal and cheap and very easy to obtain.

"SN" is sodium nitrite, right? Is that a narcotic, or poison? In which drug group would it fall?

Reactions: Tiburcio
R

rxykfox

Aug 22, 2018
I was an opiate/heroin addict about 4 years. I've been sober for almost two years now. Yes, fentanyl is one the strongest and would be very easy to overdose and die from... but good luck getting it. There are so many drug addicts out there trying to get high that doctors only prescribe that stuff to people with cancer or in serious serious pain... as in a broken body... not just a broken hand.

It's much easier to get drugs on the street... which usually ends up being heroin laced with fentanyl from China which is fake and MUCH stronger... depending on where you live. Message me for more info.

Reactions: anna, Tiburcio, akosineenee and 2 others
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
It's much easier to get drugs on the street... which usually ends up being heroin laced with fentanyl from China which is fake and MUCH stronger... depending on where you live. Message me for more info.

If it's stronger than it's a good thing I think. I know that fentanyl can be hard to get, and that is way I'm doing this research.

Could you please name me all the drugs you know that is opioids? Opioids are the deadliest, right?

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
"SN" is sodium nitrite, right? Is that a narcotic, or poison? In which drug group would it fall?

Yes sodium nitrite its an inorganic salt. It works much the same as would carbon monoxide in its effect. Lots of threads here on it.

Reactions: Smilla, Tiburcio, akosineenee and 2 others
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Yes sodium nitrite its an inorganic salt. It works much the same as would carbon monoxide in its effect. Lots of threads here on it.

I have seen them, but not been reading them very thorough. I will look at these threads later, but right now I would love information about deadly drugs, my friend:-)

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
A couple of more questions:

1. Under what drug category falls cocaine? How does cocaine work for suicide?

2. Could anyone name the main narcotics groups? It's opioids, benzos and barbiturates? Please give examples of drugs for each group. Are there any more drug groups?

No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
1. Under what drug category falls cocaine? How does cocaine work for suicide?

It's a stimulant. I wouldn't recommend considering it for suicide, unless you really, reeeeeally hate yourself.

Not a nice way to go.

Reactions: C11H18N2O3, Smilla, lv-gras and 5 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Barbiturates are the best for suicide ,example would be nembutal. Expensive with only 1 reliable source, and people have been having trouble even with that source lately, stay tuned.

Reactions: Smilla, lv-gras, VanHeineken and 2 others
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Barbiturates are the best for suicide ,example would be nembutal. Expensive with only 1 reliable source, and people have been having trouble even with that source lately, stay tuned.

As far as I understand nembutal is the holy grail of suicide, but it's impossible to get it. Many sites claim they can sell it, but most of them are probably scam sites, right?

Reactions: lv-gras and Justanotherconsumer
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
As far as I understand nembutal is the holy grail of suicide, but it's impossible to get it. Many sites claim they can sell it, but most of them are probably scam sites, right?
All of them are scam sites. Only vendors listed in the pph are legit and there's only one vendor right now. Reports going around of him scamming or N not getting through the postal system but at the end of the day pph is the ultimate resource in N vendors and if he is still listed there then I'd trust that.

Reactions: lv-gras, Justanotherconsumer and VanHeineken
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
All of them are scam sites. Only vendors listed in the pph are legit and there's only one vendor right now. Reports going around of him scamming or N not getting through the postal system but at the end of the day pph is the ultimate resource in N vendors and if he is still listed there then I'd trust that.

But ordering nembutal via mail seems to me a bit risky. The customs will probably find it and then my problems will only get worse.

Reactions: lv-gras
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Another question: I know that it's possible to die from heroin overdose. But do I have to use a syringe? Will I die if I smoke it? (I have never used drugs before in my life.)

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I think the heroin is sold in a tenth of a gram and you need 1 or 2 grams (pure) for a lethal dose. And since heroin is never pure it would be very expensive. Could be wrong never used the drug either.

Reactions: akosineenee and VanHeineken
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
Another question: I know that it's possible to die from heroin overdose. But do I have to use a syringe? Will I die if I smoke it? (I have never used drugs before in my life.)

No need for a syringe. It'll work in much the same way, no matter the method - some methods are just easier to misjudge.

Reactions: lv-gras and VanHeineken
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
No need for a syringe. It'll work in much the same way, no matter the method - some methods are just easier to misjudge.

True, but I've read somewhere that smoking heroin is not the same as injecting it with a syringe. It will work much lighter.

S

Steady

Sep 5, 2018
Hi. I am new to this site and very glad to have found it. I have tried suicide with benzos many times with no luck. I was ripped off by an online site that claimed to sell nembutal. $450 later I never heard from them again. I really need a source for barbiturates. I am not able to go on any longer. Does anyone know of an online source for suicide drugs? Thank you!

Reactions: VanHeineken, Aragon and lv-gras