SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Let me know what you think. This video is hosted on a website that has GRAPHIC things on it outside of this certain video, so warning to those who just go clicking. This site used to trigger me actually, so that's why I'm saying don't visit if you might as well. But I also think more people should know about this video.

https://www.bestgore.com/beheading/leak-video-people-round-up-gulag-xinjiang-china/

Not sure why "beheading" is on the link, but it's not.

• Wow
Reactions: _Minsk
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
seeing minorities being repressed and not a sound of it being heard about it on the news and something being done about it is heartbreaking :(.

i can only imagine how they feel. literally alone, like they don't matter at all, wondering if anyone even cares? i've seen alot about it spread across social media platforms like twitter, but not enough being done for change to happen and for someone to do something ugh.

so sad :/

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, Myforevercharlie and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
seeing minorities being repressed and not a sound of it being heard about it on the news and something being done about it is heartbreaking :(.

i can only imagine how they feel. literally alone, like they don't matter at all, wondering if anyone even cares? i've seen alot about it spread across social media platforms like twitter, but not enough being done for change to happen and for someone to do something ugh.

It is crazy that in this day and age, this is still the answer for some. This is why I'm afraid of things that seem like big power movements from America or as if our ways of life are about to be flipped upside down; starting with martial law. They need a voice and someone ballsy enough to get out there and speak out or stand up.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019

But what should anyone do? China is powerful enough for it to be bullied into submission. Sadly there is nothing anyone can do about this.
It is crazy that in this day and age, this is still the answer for some. This is why I'm afraid of things that seem like big power movements from America or as if our ways of life are about to be flipped upside down; starting with martial law. They need a voice and someone ballsy enough to get out there and speak out or stand up.
That just shows that us being in "this day and age" doesn't change anything. We are the same humans that caused the holocaust, crushed the entire globe under british military might, we are the same people that butchered hundreds of thousands in Ghengis Khans murderous rampage through Eurasia. We have not changed a bit and it is naive to assume that we will do so any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
But what should anyone do? China is powerful enough for it to be bullied into submission. Sadly there is nothing anyone can do about this.

That just shows that us being in "this day and age" doesn't change anything. We are the same humans that caused the holocaust, crushed the entire globe under british military might, we are the same people that butchered hundreds of thousands in Ghengis Khans murderous rampage through Eurasia. We have not changed a bit and it is naive to assume that we will do so any time soon.

That's why conspiracy theorists are "crazy", so nobody will believe anything outside of the normal spectrum. Yes some are ridiculous, but not all.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, GoodPersonEffed and Luchs
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Doesn't matter what China does, the rest of the world is too scared to do anything about it. Think Hitler pre 1937/8 or so and you're not far off.

Same applies with Russia.

Reactions: puppy9 and Myforevercharlie
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Doesn't matter what China does, the rest of the world is too scared to do anything about it. Think Hitler pre 1937/8 or so and you're not far off.

Same applies with Russia.
Or America. Basically all of the superpowers can do what they want. China is like if Hitler pretended to be communist and had nukes, and instead of jews he persecuted muslims.

Reactions: puppy9 and Fragile
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Or America. Basically all of the superpowers can do what they want. China is like if Hitler pretended to be communist and had nukes, and instead of jews he persecuted muslims.
Add in Iran and Saudi Arabia as well. They may not be as powerful as the others but they are powerful in the Middle East.

Reactions: puppy9, Fragile and Myforevercharlie